• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

SB Ladder Activity: June 2009
07-01-2009, 06:01 AM,
SB Ladder Activity: June 2009
Considering it's the start of summer for most folks in the Northern Hemisphere, there was a fairly substantial up-tick in the number of ladder games played this month. I'm sure the AIW tourney helped that out a bit, but still, 64 games recorded in the month is fantastic. Keep it up, gents.

AIW 13
AoTR 4
DBP 8
ES 6
KW 3
LW 4
P&F 2
SAW 12
VN 3
SCW 4
TOD 4
WW 1

The only game not getting any play was Pacific War. It was great to see Dien Bien Phu getting some serious game play in it's first month out, and SAW made a strong surge in over-all games played. All-in-all, a great month for SB gaming.

Top 3 Players:

Landser34 18
Mad Dog 12
Riley D Smith 9

Dennis takes back the crown of top dog now that Mikekiller16 is en route to Australia. Riley Smith makes a strong come-back on the ladder to record 9 games as well. Keep it up, men.
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2009, 11:07 AM,
RE: SB Ladder Activity: June 2009
I participated in two of those SAW games and since its my 1st SB game I am finding it a lot of fun. Too bad that my next one (WW) has only one game played.
07-01-2009, 10:49 PM,
RE: SB Ladder Activity: June 2009
SnowBlue Wrote:I participated in two of those SAW games and since its my 1st SB game I am finding it a lot of fun. Too bad that my next one (WW) has only one game played.

WW has had some good representation in the recent past, just not last month. I think that it's a fantastic game (they all are, really), and a much more interesting period of WWII than most people might think. I really have delved into the literature about the conflict and find it totally fascinating. Probably one of my favorite periods in military history.
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4