• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New EF scn to testing: Morning of fire for I/Panzer Rgt.26
06-23-2009, 06:01 PM,
New EF scn to testing: Morning of fire for I/Panzer Rgt.26
Hi Guys:

A new historical scn about Korsun pocket campaign have been released to testing, here some info:

Morning of fire for I/Panzer Rgt.26
Matrix EF
Historical
Turn: 20
SM: 3
Filename:Kapitanovka.zip

28 January 1944

Kapitanovka, 65 Km S of Cherkassy (Ukraine).[H2H] [HIS] [CSL] After the initial succes breakthough by Rusian forces in the Korsun pockect operation, the right flank of russian attack (2nd Ukrainian Front) was doing costly advance against german defensive fighting between 47th Pz Korps and 9th Army. Once the rupture was gained, many mobile armoured units moved to exploit the gap infiltrating to west with objective to contact to the other pinzer. In the Kapitanovka-Thiskova area, the 18th Russian Tank Corp had advance fastly leaving some pockets of german resistence in rear, two weak KGs from Panzer Rgt 15 lead by Major Von Sievers and panzergrenadiers of KG von Brese from 14th Pz Div had being cut off from parental units in the south and a relief force was assembled to contact them and at same time attack russian forces in the area. This new armored KG was the I Abteilung of Panzer Rgt 26, a new and green unit sent from France with an entire force of Panthers tanks. This powerful force had to contact with surrounded KGs, but the combat inexperience make them failed the planned attack suffering many losses in your panthers. Despite the KG took Tishkova, the other surrounded KGs in the area were to fight themselves to be safe. During the combat they had to cover the panthers... A relief force in trouble... [ALL: N VV].

PD: The scn already have been tested and improve

Thanks.
Chema
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2009, 03:00 AM,
RE: New EF scn to testing: Morning of fire for I/Panzer Rgt.26
Moved this from the CS H2H forum in the hope there might be some guys out there who would like to test this?? :)
07-08-2009, 03:37 AM,
RE: New EF scn to testing: Morning of fire for I/Panzer Rgt.26
Thanks for using the scenario introduction template!

Jason Petho
Send this user an email