• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Award Ceremony-cazart! (aka Mike Cox)
06-10-2009, 05:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-10-2009, 05:36 AM by TheBigRedOne.)
Award Ceremony-cazart! (aka Mike Cox)
I'm pleased to award Mike with the Scenario Designer Award.

Although Mike doesn't frequent this board a ton (although maybe this will be a bribe to get him here to discuss his work....), it doesn't change Mike's impact on the SB world over the last several years. As the major game designer on SAW and HPS's latest release, Dien Bien Phu, Mike has made major contributions to furthering the series with his superior scenario design work. His work with the ASL conversions have also taken games with somewhat pedestrian stock scenarios and given them new life. He was also the author of a "How to Design a Scenario from Scratch" tutorial included with the DBP game, which was also posted here earlier in the week. It has been downloaded well over 20 times in a few short days and should be a very nice template for budding scenario designers to work with.

Behind the scenes he pushes a great deal for tweaks and changes to the game engine, and is a source of knowledge on various conflicts. He also makes a couple of outstanding bottles of pinot noir from his winery, Mayro-Murdick Wines!

Congrats on a richly deserved award, now post here more!

;)
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2009, 06:18 AM,
RE: Award Ceremony-cazart! (aka Mike Cox)
Thanks Alan - Can't be everywhere you know, but glad you like what I have added to the series. Looking forward to a few more unofficial scenarios for a few games in the near future.
06-10-2009, 06:40 AM,
RE: Award Ceremony-cazart! (aka Mike Cox)
Cazart! ??? Big Grin

Well done to Mike, and I second what Alan said! :group: