• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Feature Request
06-04-2009, 06:46 AM,
Feature Request
Fixed units should display their release date and time in the unit window. A overlay like the 'fixed' status would work well. This could not be that hard to code into the game engine?
"I sincerely believe the banking institutions having the issuing power of money are more dangerous to liberty than standing armies." - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Monroe, January 1, 1815.
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2009, 07:21 AM,
RE: Feature Request
I agree that it would be 'nice' however, I have gotten in the habit of just jotting that info down on a notepad I use for keeping info about my game, which seems to work fine in most cases. For a large game like Normandy, with many random releases, the time and date would probably be a hinderance. In this case, I just use the hightlight fixed units button, and move the units that arent fixed.
06-04-2009, 08:40 AM,
I'd like the cursor to scroll to released units when you click on them in the Command Report. I've gone many turns without finding them in some of the large scenarios.
06-05-2009, 02:45 AM,
James Ward Wrote:I'd like the cursor to scroll to released units when you click on them in the Command Report. I've gone many turns without finding them in some of the large scenarios.

Me 2 .. or center the map and highlight the unit(s)

I would also like all the dialog boxes to be expandable and persistent (but I've mentioned this before) ... especially the Units box where the OOB is outlined.