• Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

SPWW2 games
05-22-2009, 12:15 AM,
SPWW2 games
Hi!

I am looking for some games of SPWW2. My preferences:
- ETO, all years
- small ME games (2000-3000 pts on maybe 80x100 map)
- max 15% arty - no ordinance to artillery in Meeting Engagements.
- air unrestricted (leaving it to XXX in the settings)
- I like reasonable forces in terms of ratios ( i.e. no 1 coy of tanks with 1 coy of inf together with 10 snipers etc.)
- all settings 100%
- fast artillery should be OFF
- I like to go with Full PBEM Security
- all slots free but slot 0 (DL-version)

Cheers
Michael
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2009, 08:37 PM,
RE: SPWW2 games
Do not be afraid, ease points in here. Big Grin
05-31-2009, 08:08 PM,
Hi Michael,

I'm up for it if you want to play another game.

Otherwise, for all of you, despite his dangerous-sounding name, he's a nice guy and a good opponent so don't hesitate to offer a game :)
05-31-2009, 09:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-31-2009, 09:14 PM by Thesix.)
2ndLt_Fjun Wrote:Otherwise, for all of you, despite his dangerous-sounding name, he's a nice guy and a good opponent so don't hesitate to offer a game :)
Well, in that case, I will make a try Big Grin
I send you a PM Animal Mother with my Email.

Have you any preference for opponent countries and/or for your side?
I have not and I have not played WW2 for long time now.
Hervé
Send this user an email
05-31-2009, 10:20 PM,
2ndLt_Fjun Wrote:Otherwise, for all of you, despite his dangerous-sounding name, he's a nice guy and a good opponent so don't hesitate to offer a game :)

IIRC, Animal Mother is a name of US soldier portrayed on Vietnam war movie by Stanley Kubrick "Full Metal Jacket".
"You talk the talk, do you walk the walk" Big Grin
---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----
06-01-2009, 02:32 AM,
Hi guys!

First of all, thank You very much for the kind words Fred.:) Three games-that sounds like a lot of work.Big Grin I will set up them in the next few days. Meanwhile, You could post Your free slots here so I can organise the games.

Cheers
Michael
06-01-2009, 02:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-01-2009, 02:48 AM by Thesix.)
You're right. Big Grin
All my slots are free (CD version) but I just realized I have not updated WinSPWW2 yet. I'm downloading the 3.5 release right now...
Send this user an email
06-03-2009, 11:03 AM,
And dont let him fool you he is definitely not easy points. You really need to be on your toes.
06-08-2009, 11:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-09-2009, 12:00 AM by Thesix.)
Well, I'm really confused but I can't remember the password I set for our game. It's the first time it happens to me as I usually write it somewhere but I did not this time and I have absolutly no idea what it can be. :bang:
I just spent the last three days to try every words I had in mind.
Hang

I even don't know at all what was the force I had selected. I will try again the process from the beginning if you agree. If not, you can record a victory.
It's really annoying as I'm sure I will not select the same force I did with love the first time... Big Grin
Send this user an email
06-09-2009, 12:24 AM,
I had trouble with pws when I had four different in use at a time. After that I started recording basic info into a sheet like this:

Player 1 (nation), Player 2 (nation), date, type on engagement, SP version, slot and password

Kept me sane when I had a dozen battles running.
Vesku

[Image: Medals50_thumb8.gif]