• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Matrix Cherry
05-05-2009, 10:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-05-2009, 10:15 AM by Trojan.)
Matrix Cherry
I just downloaded the Matrix version today and am keen to try it out. I seemed to have trouble getting opponents when I was running the TS version. Maybe they were all scared?
I haven't logged a game for 2 years so a quickie plus a medium would suit me. Easy about sides etc.
Do I need a patch?
"When you cannot make up your mind which of two evenly balanced courses of action you should take -- choose the bolder." General W.J. Slim
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2009, 11:58 AM,
RE: Matrix Cherry
104 patch is the latest and its comprehensive so you dont have to nownload previous patches.I would take you on but I'm booked.
05-06-2009, 09:11 AM,
I do not have a open slot but wanted to welcome you.

Cheers! cheers
05-07-2009, 10:04 PM,
Trojan,
you will love the Matrix version, the fact you dont have to be switching out disks alone is well worth it. I am usually pretty good at turn rates, excluding works rude interuptions!!! lolol,,, I have a slot open for a small to medium EF or WF.
05-08-2009, 03:15 AM,
Well JRTXX
Send me over a WF scenario when you return our Talonsoft EF turns which I've been waiting a week for and we'll kick off with that one!:laughing:
Regards
Troy
"When you cannot make up your mind which of two evenly balanced courses of action you should take -- choose the bolder." General W.J. Slim
05-09-2009, 03:16 PM,
thanks buddy
05-11-2009, 08:08 AM,
Hey, just kidding. :stir: Your turn rate is very reliable. It's only 'cos I have no life I sit staring at my inbox waiting for turns to come through. Makes it feel like longer.