• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The new North Afrika Mod now available!!
04-27-2009, 08:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-28-2009, 06:19 AM by Alby.)
b_Exclamation Mark  The new North Afrika Mod now available!!
The all new and very historically done 'North Afrika Mod' is now available at the SP Enhanced website, this mod is like no other you have ever seen, or played.
For all the info, and theres alot, go here and check it out, these guys have worked almost 2 years on this baby!
http://enhanced.freeforums.org/north-afr...d-f32.html

Attached Files
.gif   NA Campaign Banner.gif (Size: 5.07 KB / Downloads: 11)
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2009, 04:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-28-2009, 04:49 AM by Weasel.)
RE: The new North Afrika Mod now available!!
SWEET!!!!!

How big is it? Did you want it uploaded to the SP FTP site with your other mods?
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
04-28-2009, 05:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-28-2009, 05:48 AM by Alby.)
Weasel Wrote:SWEET!!!!!

How big is it? Did you want it uploaded to the SP FTP site with your other mods?
It is about 32 Megs.
I didnt know I had anything uploaded here??
If I do it is far outdated and obsolete...LOL
I would delete them...;)
This mod was done by some past Enhanced team members and current members of the website, I was not directly involved in this one, so would be up to them.
Thanks for the offer!
But everyone is welcome to stop by and check it, and the site out!! :)

BTW....almost forgot this, This Mod will not work in conjunction with any other Enhanced Mod.
It requires all Enhanced files be manually installed to game.
Send this user an email
04-30-2009, 11:07 AM,
Hi Alby,

I've just installed Spwaw and all the patches up to 8.403 download the both the 2009 Enhanced and Africa Mods but the Mod swapper doesn’t seem to be working any issues with Vista that you are aware of I put the file in the MODS folder but the program doesn’t seem to be recognizing them
05-02-2009, 12:58 AM,
Iwo Jim Wrote:Hi Alby,

I've just installed Spwaw and all the patches up to 8.403 download the both the 2009 Enhanced and Africa Mods but the Mod swapper doesn’t seem to be working any issues with Vista that you are aware of I put the file in the MODS folder but the program doesn’t seem to be recognizing them
not sure exactly what you mean by 'not recognizing them".
There is a drop down window to change 'files of type' that modswap looks for (either .zip or .spm) try that.

ENH has to be manually installed to use the NA mod BTW.
by that I mean all them files need to be manually extracted to their proper folders, SHP, SND, ENC, PIC, etc etc...
If you need more info let me know.
Send this user an email
05-02-2009, 11:15 AM,
Ok now I'm getting an error message say ' could not install the file Mech.exe into the destination folder
05-05-2009, 07:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-05-2009, 07:38 AM by Alby.)
Iwo Jim Wrote:Ok now I'm getting an error message say ' could not install the file Mech.exe into the destination folder
you dont have another mod installed do you, while trying to install that one?
never seen that message, explain to me step by step what you did..
Send this user an email
05-05-2009, 07:39 AM,
no I don't, it worked fine on my old machine my not on my new one
05-05-2009, 07:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-05-2009, 08:24 AM by Alby.)
Iwo Jim Wrote:no I don't, it worked fine on my old machine my not on my new one
wow that was fast, one thing, Modswap only recognizes the 'most recent' install of spwaw you did, if you say installed another copy for H2H or some such..you may have to uninstall the standard spwaw then reinstall it.
Send this user an email
05-08-2009, 09:28 AM,
Giving WAW E a go after reading this. I took Germany assaulting USA in 45 and purchased no AAA not thinking I would need it. Well the yank mustangs are opening up my stugs like rotten tomato cans( Big Grin ) which is how I feel a/c should be. However, my armoured thrust is into the yank lines and I am chasing them boys all the way back to the beach.

Does the NA mod go on top of E or mod swap out E and put in NA?
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha