• Downloads

Looking for game !
04-19-2009, 07:03 AM,
Looking for game !
I will play anything just need an opponent
Quote this message in a reply
04-19-2009, 10:26 AM,
RE: Looking for game !
I'll try a game, it will be my first Pbem, I have Moscow 41 & Market Garden 44 any suggestions for a scenario?
04-19-2009, 08:11 PM,
You could try the MG44 H2H scenario located here... https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=49079 scenario files are attached to the post. ;)
04-19-2009, 10:22 PM,
I've downloaded and installed the scenario but when I try and open it I get an error in reading scenario file am I doing something wrong?
04-20-2009, 01:49 AM,
Iwo Jim Wrote:I've downloaded and installed the scenario but when I try and open it I get an error in reading scenario file am I doing something wrong?
I suspect you don't use Volcano's scenario/artwork packs, sorry i should have said about that but you tend to overlook it as 99% of the guys here have his work downloaded.

So if you would like to use the scenario go to Volcanos site at
http://www.volcanomods.com register by the "join now" button on the LHS and then download the MG44 artwork/scenario pack, the download will overwrite your artwork files but not your scenario files, i have yet to talk to any player that does not think Volcanos art is superior to HPS's. ;)
04-20-2009, 04:54 AM,
Ok that worked, I knew about the Mod and had downloaded it sometime ago but never got around to installing it....Thx
04-20-2009, 10:02 AM,
Then be sure to check back at VM's web site. If you PBEM with different versions the game may not work. Volcano Man does have a record of when the last update is made to any of his mods at his site.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
04-20-2009, 10:46 AM,
Thanks guys.

Also, if a scenario still fails to load after all of that then the first thing you should do is check to see if there is a new updated for that particular game from HPS. The _Alt scenarios always use the latest changes so an error is often due to an old version of the game's .exe file.

Of course I can't take too much credit for the artwork, I am just an editor. See the credits document in each art pack for the list of contributors and sources. :)
Send this user an email
04-27-2009, 12:51 AM,
Iwo Jim Wrote:I'll try a game, it will be my first Pbem, I have Moscow 41 & Market Garden 44 any suggestions for a scenario?

Lets try 1201_01a Close Call what is your email ?
04-27-2009, 02:42 AM,
Hey c00per, try clicking on his name above - it will open Iwo Jim's profile with his email showing.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]