• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

25 Guys rejoin the ladders....
04-13-2009, 12:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-13-2009, 12:14 PM by Der Kuenstler.)
25 Guys rejoin the ladders....
I fired up the PC after this weekend to find that 25 guys rejoined the ladders in the last 2 days - most of them listing Combat Mission as one of their games. Very strange - are we seeing the beginning of a mini-revival here? I guess we'll see...
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
Quote this message in a reply
04-13-2009, 12:18 PM,
RE: 25 Guys rejoin the ladders....
Sorry to get you worked up DK, but it's the result of my merging the ACW and Nappy ladders. Anyone who had CM and Nappy as choices would have ended up getting such a message. I scared the hell out of Brian over on OpC too. Big Grin
04-13-2009, 12:31 PM,
Oh well - thanks for solving the mystery...
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
04-13-2009, 01:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-13-2009, 01:36 PM by Liebchen.)
So when will the "Black Powder" forum be opened?

Never mind, I see it on the main forum list. You ought to add it to the quick links on the top of the MB pages, though.
04-13-2009, 08:53 PM,
steel god Wrote:Sorry to get you worked up DK, but it's the result of my merging the ACW and Nappy ladders. Anyone who had CM and Nappy as choices would have ended up getting such a message. I scared the hell out of Brian over on OpC too. Big Grin

I have both CM and Nappy as games listed but i got no such email, is there something missing i need to check on?

cheers
04-13-2009, 11:32 PM,
Liebchen Wrote:So when will the "Black Powder" forum be opened?

Never mind, I see it on the main forum list. You ought to add it to the quick links on the top of the MB pages, though.

The bulk work has been done, and functionality of the ladder and the forums was the first priority. There's a lot of window dressing stuff, like the buttons at the top of the forums, that need to be addressed. We're compiling a list and will sort them out as quick as possible. IN the meantime please pardon or dust while we renovate. ;)
04-13-2009, 11:34 PM,
Fubar Wrote:
steel god Wrote:Sorry to get you worked up DK, but it's the result of my merging the ACW and Nappy ladders. Anyone who had CM and Nappy as choices would have ended up getting such a message. I scared the hell out of Brian over on OpC too. Big Grin

I have both CM and Nappy as games listed but i got no such email, is there something missing i need to check on?

cheers

And I suspect you were already on the old ACW ladder, which is why you wouldn't have to rejoin and thereby get the message. Essentially anyone who was on Nappy but not ACW needed to join ACW so that when I merged the ladders, there would be a place for their game records to go. ACW after the merge was renamed to BP.
04-15-2009, 03:18 AM,
steel god Wrote:And I suspect you were already on the old ACW ladder, which is why you wouldn't have to rejoin and thereby get the message. Essentially anyone who was on Nappy but not ACW needed to join ACW so that when I merged the ladders, there would be a place for their game records to go. ACW after the merge was renamed to BP.

Cool thanks, i was just worried someone somewhere was sat waiting for me to reply to an email. lol

TTFN

cheers