• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Flare for Belisarius
02-25-2009, 11:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-26-2009, 04:46 AM by Turner.)
Flare for Belisarius
Have tried to send you turn #10 in the F'40 campaign but the mail does not seem to get through to you. I've tried 3 times now since yesterday and can not reach your mail adress.
"I sincerely believe the banking institutions having the issuing power of money are more dangerous to liberty than standing armies." - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Monroe, January 1, 1815.
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2009, 01:42 PM,
RE: Flare for Belisarius
Tried again just now, no joy. If anyone see Belisarius around please let him know I'm looking for him. Thanks.
"I sincerely believe the banking institutions having the issuing power of money are more dangerous to liberty than standing armies." - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Monroe, January 1, 1815.
03-18-2009, 12:27 AM,
Quote:15-03-2009 19:20

Hi Nick:

I sent you my Turn #9 on February 23rd.

Here it is again, just in case you didn't get it.

I hope all is well.

Christopher

------

17-03-2009 15:22

- Fȵljande mottagare har bearbetats pÈÑ e-post systemet:
[email protected]; Misslyckades; 5.1.2 (felaktig adress f?r system)

FjÈñrr-MTA mx.vgs.untd.com: nÈñtverksfel

- Diagnostik f?r SMTP-protokoll: 550 Access denied...3ed055d9757464d09d250425810c0cb12511a9b5f9ed4035f540eded30202035203995...

I have tried to reach you over the past few weeks with no result. All mails undelivered and your mail address unreachable, yet I recieve a mail from you.

My turn #10 was complete a couple days after recieving the game file and since then all attempts to contact you have been fruitless.

Fix your email or PM me a alternative email on which I can reach you.
03-18-2009, 12:53 AM,
Hi Nick:

Good to hear from you.

I have not changed anything in regards to my e-mail.

I am receiving turns from other memebers without a problem.

Has anything changed about your e-mail???

Have you hit the "Reply" button of your e-mail or started an original message?

I will send Turn #9 again. Try replying. I will also inculde my wife's e-mail address in the message.

Christopher
03-19-2009, 07:50 AM,
Okay I have sent the information you suggested to the support contact email you included in your mail. We'll see what they say about what's going on.

/N
03-19-2009, 09:54 PM,
Quote:Hello,

Thank you for contacting Juno email support.

Mail from the IP [195.54.101.71] had triggered the limits imposed by Juno's spam-filters and was consequently blocked.

In light of the information you've provided, the block has been lifted. You should not experience any further problem.

Should you require any further assistance, please write back.

Sincerely,

Ria Marley
Security & Abuse Dept.
Juno Customer Care

So now we know... there should be no more problems. :smoke:
04-30-2009, 01:53 AM,
We have the same problem again!

My mail does not get through to you.
04-30-2009, 06:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-30-2009, 06:12 AM by Mr Grumpy.)
Remember you can attach your game files to a post here if that moves the log jam you seem to have encountered or both set up a free Hotmail address and use that, there are always ways round these issues. ;)
04-30-2009, 08:27 AM,
Hmmm yeah... maybe a hotmail address is best for PBEM games.
04-30-2009, 09:23 PM,
Still no reply from Belisarius, perhaps my hotmail did not get through to him either?