• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponents! SqB Vietnam or WW
02-06-2009, 05:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-07-2009, 05:20 AM by mntineer.)
Looking for opponents! SqB Vietnam or WW
All slots filled! Thanks for the responses and good gaming!cheers

Looking to fill up my two last Ladder gaming slots with either Squad Battles Vietnam or Winter War. I choose the scenario, you pick the side. I'd like two separate players so I can expand my playing experience.

In Vietnam; "Battle at Ky Phu" or "Extract!" or Winter War; "Lagus Leads the Way" or "The Backdoor is Cracking" are my scenario picks. Each one has an equal win/loss ratio according to the Blitz scenario database.
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2009, 05:46 AM,
RE: Looking for opponents! SqB Vietnam or WW
If I had more time, I'd take you on in WW. Maybe when my plate clears up a bit. Lagus Leads the Way is a good scenario. It was Round 2 in the WW Tourney over on SZO.
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
02-06-2009, 05:51 AM,
When you get some time, give me a yell and I'll clear a slot for a game. Just got Winter War, so I'm itching to get some good play in. :)

TheBigRedOne Wrote:If I had more time, I'd take you on in WW. Maybe when my plate clears up a bit. Lagus Leads the Way is a good scenario. It was Round 2 in the WW Tourney over on SZO.
02-06-2009, 06:54 AM,
Fire a Winter War up and send it I'll play you a game.
02-06-2009, 07:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-06-2009, 07:06 AM by mntineer.)
Great! I've picked scenario - you pick side. Once that's done, I'll send a file your way. :)

Landser34 Wrote:Fire a Winter War up and send it I'll play you a game.
02-06-2009, 08:26 AM,
Does not matter which side to me just send a game