• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

WinSP patch versions?
01-22-2009, 04:43 AM,
WinSP patch versions?
Been out of it for a while and have reinstalled the WinSP games, checked the website for the latest patches which i believe are, MBT v4.0 and WW2 v3.5, are these the latest patches or are there newer community made patches available somewhere else?
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2009, 04:45 AM,
RE: WinSP patch versions?
Those are the latest. MBT will have an upgrade soon ... or that's what I've heard whispering about.
Vesku

[Image: Medals50_thumb8.gif]
01-23-2009, 03:10 AM,
OK thats cool.....thx 4 the info.
01-23-2009, 10:20 AM,
Hi Fubar
Welcome back Big Grin

MBT will be getting a patch very soon.
There has been a large change in ww2 3.5 to the way arty is plotted / shifted...and many other things too.
Those game-play changes will be in the new MBT patch to bring both systems into line.

Happy battles.

Walrus
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
01-23-2009, 01:39 PM,
Fubar. How the heck are you man ? Been a while. Good to see you back around the watering hole.

Must be your choice for a game for us to play. Set something up if you have some time. :) Awesome to see you round again.
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
01-24-2009, 12:15 AM,
Yo yo yo guys nice to be back and have a 'fairly' stable ISP again (oh the horrors of having to play console games and use a PC off line). :P

Good to see you've kept the home fires burning while i was away. Hope all is well and good for you both in your neck of the woods. :bow:

@Wigam

Fancy a WW2 scenario, not much point starting an MBT one if they are going to patch it soon. I'll pick something when i get home from work and pop it in the post. Better go before the boss catches me. ;)
01-24-2009, 11:29 PM,
Hi Wigam

File sent, let me know if you get it OK as i seem to have several different email addys for you and i'm guessing some are old ones.

TTFN