• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Korea 89 oob
01-19-2009, 06:46 PM,
Korea 89 oob
Im feelin rather generous tonight and people have been asking me about it so here u go, my oob for Korea 89 for all to look at, it works to.

Aaron
Rangers Lead the Way
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2009, 08:12 PM,
RE: Korea 89 oob
Seen it earlier and i must say its impresive:)
01-19-2009, 08:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-19-2009, 10:33 PM by Aaron.)
U did see it but it had a bunch of known kinks in it, those r gone, now to find the unknown ones if there is any :rolleyes: plus it does have the new helo and AC numbers.

Aaron
Rangers Lead the Way
01-19-2009, 09:00 PM,
Fantastic work Aaron! I'm eager to check your scenario.

BTW do you think Korea 50-53 period could be converted in a series of big scenarios? I mean Korean War had very separate phases with both sides having the upper hand?

César
01-19-2009, 09:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-20-2009, 01:22 AM by Aaron.)
With an extended map yes it could easily but as of now no, i think theres enough of the south showing but u need more North, u could still do it but i would say get a bigger map. I have played with the map and i have filled in some but its to much for one man and not worth the time, thats why Tiller is still making money. I actually have all the Baltic filled in on my Europe map but it takes to much for to little. im not being paid:cheeky:

I to think it fantastic/impressive, it fixes ALL the issues with past versions
, well yes there was problems not only with STOCK (A JOKE) but any oob, for one just look at the M-109(even in 1985 SK only had about 100), and it also adds the extra technology from the 4 more years, North Korea is at its highpoint and now Spooky knows why i wouldnt add those other fighter squadrons to the Bolt. LOL

Aaron
Rangers Lead the Way
01-20-2009, 02:16 AM,
Aaron,

I think we need to see this expanded Danube map.

I was going to put in a request to Glenn for an expanded map northward to include the rest of the Danish Peninsula and the Danish Islands so we could actually cause more headaches for both sides in the North rather than abstract it as we currently have to do. There is a precedent for adding to the map when they expanded NGP to include Berlin and married that map to FG.

Ideally the eastern portion of Austria would also be a good addition too. I know Glenn has said in the past that the game can't really handle mountainous regions like the Alps so Southern Austria and Norway are probably out.

If we can just get a workable map then there are enough modders out there to expand the scenarios.

Matthew
01-20-2009, 02:19 AM,
westkent5097 Wrote:Aaron,

I think we need to see this expanded Danube map.

I was going to put in a request to Glenn for an expanded map northward to include the rest of the Danish Peninsula and the Danish Islands so we could actually cause more headaches for both sides in the North rather than abstract it as we currently have to do.

I´m totally there dude. Count me in :smoke:
Send this user an email
01-20-2009, 02:24 AM,
this is a great work indeed.
Dany "BigBlock" Sakr
Beirut / Lebanon
Send this user an email
01-20-2009, 02:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-20-2009, 03:11 AM by Aaron.)
Expanded, its almost all water. Unless u have some big plans or money its not going to happen (I filled in the Baltic,the little black areas, i didnt add the rest of Denmark to the North. Dont get me wrong in i said i filled in some area, ur not going to see Oslo. Its not worth it, its not even worth it for Glenn or HPS to do it unless a new game is coming out of it.

Aaron
Rangers Lead the Way