• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Basic Trainee looking for a game
01-15-2009, 09:13 AM,
Basic Trainee looking for a game
I'm a newbie to the club but have been playing CM for a couple years. I like both PBEM and TCP/IP games and own CMBO, BB, and AK. I can set up a game either scenario or quick battle or play something you set up. I like company size engagements and generally not anything much bigger than that. For the most part, I like things to be fairly equal but I'm not against playing at a disadvantage at times as I think that is a great way to improve my gaming skills. I would rate my skills at average but getting better. My work schedule allows me to be able to play a large number of PBEM turns per week as well as the ability to schedule TCP/IP games. I need to play my first game on the ladder to meet club membership requirements so I'm open to anything anyone here has to offer. I have browsed the forum a bit and have seen several folks here who seem to like to talk the talk, I'll simply say that this newbie is ready to walk the walk. You may be able to beat me handily but my skills get better with every game I play so I won't back down from anyone here. Win, lose, or draw doesn't matter to me as long as it's an enjoyable game. I will play all games to completion. Anyone interested in a game can email me at: [email protected]

I look forward to meeting many of you on the virtual field of battle and hopefully to making a few new friends.

Rangers Lead The Way,

WO Darby
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2009, 09:21 AM,
RE: Basic Trainee looking for a game
Those sound like fighting words. I'll be more then happy to help you get a game on the ladder. Drop me an email and we can discuss things further, if you still need an opponent.
ratzki2003 at yahoo dot com
01-15-2009, 06:21 PM,
Hi! :)
Welcome to the Blitz!
I'm sure you will find it a fun place to be.
I sent you an email and look forward to hearing from you!
Have a great day!:cool:
Ivan/Shep!The "HOG Ranger and Balkan Warrior" Still Riding the "Winds of Change" on the Dubrovnik Front!
01-16-2009, 07:52 AM,
Many thanks to all who have responded both here and via email. I now have several games that I am participating in and am not looking for anymore just yet. However, please feel free to contact me and introduce yourself as I will want to meet an play against more of you here in the future.

All the best,

WO Darby