• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Big Boy Talk - CS Forums
01-11-2009, 10:07 PM,
RE: Big Boy Talk - CS Forums
Ed,
Anytime a forum contains good cigars,whiskey,dogs, and a warm fire I will agree with you :-)

Happy New Year and enjoy life!
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
01-12-2009, 05:56 AM,
Well ill go for a few beers a few souther comforts a few cigs and yeah that big coal fire watching a good film ahhhhhhh blisss(as long as the wife is in bed).
01-12-2009, 08:48 AM,
" The Wife" now thats a whole different story. :bow:
01-12-2009, 08:04 PM,
Gordons HQ Wrote:I don't find you (your words here) repugnant or anything else for that matter, you have your right to your opinion.
I just find it all very sad that to go to these extreme lengths by out typing anyone who disagrees with what is obviously your and some others in this forums vested interest.

And, you have no vested interest?
How about an apology for your personal attacks?
How about simply discussing what is being discussed?

I thought you were a man. You are proving me wrong.

RR
01-14-2009, 11:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-14-2009, 12:00 PM by RedDevil.)
MrRoadrunner Wrote:I thought you were a man. You are proving me wrong.
RR

Funny how this personal attack gets left alone

Quid Pro Quid

this is indeed one of the worst threads on the forum and a shrewd egoistical gloating coming from a once highly respected member who recent activities have left quite the sour taste in many mouths

Tony, This thread should be deleted and removed from public view as it is demeaning and unwarranted.
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
01-14-2009, 08:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-14-2009, 08:36 PM by Herr Straße Laufer.)
RedDevil Wrote:
MrRoadrunner Wrote:I thought you were a man. You are proving me wrong.
RR

Funny how this personal attack gets left alone

Quid Pro Quid

this is indeed one of the worst threads on the forum and a shrewd egoistical gloating coming from a once highly respected member who recent activities have left quite the sour taste in many mouths

Tony, This thread should be deleted and removed from public view as it is demeaning and unwarranted.

RR
01-14-2009, 10:10 PM,
In view of the degeneration in the quality of the debate, I am afraid to say that this is (another) thread that is now closed.

This MB is NOT an opportunity to snipe at one another and I expect the same standard of behaviour and common decency from EVERYONE, from the bootcampers to the Club Officers.

If you find that you cannot stick to the rules then a break away from posting may be needed for you - if I deem it necessary this WILL happen

Let discussions about the game begin again.

Thank you.
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West