• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

PBEM Campaign SPWW2 v3.5 – Need German Commander
12-19-2008, 05:23 AM,
PBEM Campaign SPWW2 v3.5 – Need German Commander
Col. Cross’ 2nd Battalion of the Oxford and Buckinghamshire Light Infantry Regiment (British Army) are again being deployed.

Is there someone who would like to command a German Kampfgruppe to oppose the Tommies?

I would prefer that you have an ELO of at least 2100, and can play 7-10 turns a week.

I was thinking a starting core of about 2500 points, and would rather the campaign began anywhere during the second half of WWII.

If you are interested – and have the CD version - let me know and we will hammer out preferences and details.

cheers,
Cross

ps. The ver 3.5 update just got released today! Toast
Quote this message in a reply
12-20-2008, 03:50 PM,
RE: PBEM Campaign SPWW2 v3.5 – Need German Commander
Did you get your Oberst for the KG? If not, I can offer you 5+ turns per week but can't promise the 7-10 which you require.
Vesku

[Image: Medals50_thumb8.gif]
12-21-2008, 12:05 AM,
Hi Vesku,

Sounds good. I may not be able to handle 7-10 turns myself next week, as Christmas often interrupts the war.

I usually only play one opponent at a time, so by day two without a turn I get a bit 'strung out'. But I guess that's all part of addiction :rolleyes:

I'll send you an email with some preliminary preferences.

Look forward to meeting you on the battlefield.
<S>
12-22-2008, 01:05 AM,
I'm back to SP-series also,
so if you want I'm ready - I prefer Scoring system based on flags/points ratio (excell)
I can play 7-10 (or more) turns per week

If you interested email me also
Target
12-23-2008, 08:13 AM,
Hi Target,

Thanks for the interest. Looks like I'm going to be playing Vesku, and I usually only play one opponent at a time. I'll look you up in the future though.

cheers