• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

unable to download scenarios from Blitz.Org
11-13-2008, 09:01 AM,
unable to download scenarios from Blitz.Org
Can anyone please tell me why I cant download scenarios anymore from the the Blitz scenario data base?! When I go to "download scenarioe" I get a screen saying "Internet explorer cannot display web page." I have in the past been able to download scenarios but cant now?! Any ideas? [email protected]
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2008, 09:36 AM,
RE: unable to download scenarios from Blitz.Org
Which scenario in particular were you trying to download?

Has IE or Windows been updated on your machine recently? Have you changed preferences in IE recently?

umbro
11-13-2008, 11:35 AM,
I just downloaded a West Front scenario. It was instantaneous.
Please let us know which scenario it was? I can then try to download it and maybe can send it to you via e-mail?

Ed
11-14-2008, 03:28 AM,
Ditto...I rejoined the Blitz about three weeks ago after being away for some years and have not been able to download ANY scenarios. Tried to email a few people for a solution but havn't had any replies.
11-14-2008, 03:49 AM,
Could it be your security settings, not allowing you to download from a ftp server?
Send this user an email
11-14-2008, 04:29 AM,
I don't remember having to do anything special, but here is a basic article..................

http://www.ftpplanet.com/ftpresources/basics.htm
Send this user an email
11-14-2008, 09:14 AM,
Boisforas Wrote:Can anyone please tell me why I cant download scenarios anymore from the the Blitz scenario data base?! When I go to "download scenarioe" I get a screen saying "Internet explorer cannot display web page." I have in the past been able to download scenarios but cant now?! Any ideas? [email protected]

From your e-mail I found out that you are trying to download a scenario that is not playable on the Matrix edition. It was created for the Blitz's EF-Expansion disk. If you have that disk you could get the scenario there? I gave my disk to another member and do not have access to it.
I was timed out trying to download it myself. Though, I was able to download many scenarios around it.

I will try again later.

Ed