• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Art Pack for Rzhez '42
11-05-2008, 05:33 AM,
New Art Pack for Rzhez '42
If you like to try out new art for your Rzhez title then maybe you would be interested in this new pack from Marc Trapphagen ?

It is available at Glenn's site, click the link if you want to check it out.
(Marc Trapphagen Art pack)
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 07:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-05-2008, 07:38 AM by Bushido.)
RE: New Art Pack for Rzhez '42
Thanks. I use Volcanoman's work but this I liked. It have a more personal style and I am in the experimental corner for the time.
11-07-2008, 02:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-07-2008, 02:17 AM by Lowlander.)
RE: New Art Pack for Rzhez '42
Not that I'm a great fan of the Germans but they get all the best HQ's art work in this mod. Everyone looks to be unique.

We are spoilt for choice but I'd recommend you all check this wonderful edition out right now.

Just a few minor points some of the Russian 122-152 artillery units seem to have German 105 gun depicted, Russian Guard MC units have Kettenkrads, sdkfz10-20mm AA are depicted as sdkfz7-37mm AA. The German 105 and 150 artillery looks pretty similar.
But hey beggars can't be choosers.

The artwork is very very detailed and notwithstanding my comments above I decided to download and installed it forthwith.

Again a big thankyou to Marc for sharing his mod.