• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Green Light and POS.
11-02-2008, 08:51 AM,
Green Light and POS.
Hi Everyone, I've been "away" from Blitz CM for 2 months, still away another month.
Looking for the threads abuit the Green Light Tourney and what happened to it?

Thanks,
Waleed.
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2008, 09:58 AM,
RE: Green Light and POS.
GL finished weeks ago mate, it's still on the board somewhere..
I had you down as one of the 5 people who abandoned it, haven't heard a word from them or you in weeks, so under Blitz rules I claimed total victories.
My tourneys are fast-moving and always attract the fastest CM players in the world, it's a case of 'March or Die', me and my boys won't carry slowcoaches, AWOLS and deserters unless they've got a very good excuse for their bad manners.
Same with single ladder games, if people abandon without a word I claim a tot vic there too if I don't get a file from them for a month or so.
In your case, you seem genuine, so I won't claim a tot vic if you can get a file to me in the near future.
I mean, a file a month isn't too much to ask of anybody is it?
My way of looking at it is that if our opponent vanishes it means we've run him off the field, so the tot vic is rightfully ours anyway..;)
11-02-2008, 01:59 PM,
Have a look in the Tournaments section Waleed. :) Should still be there. Down the bottom .
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
11-05-2008, 06:18 PM,
PS Waleed mate, I know you're busy with your showbiz career, I've seen this clip of you giving a 'gun safety demonstration"..

[Image: walwo0.jpg]
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OXRhjRdbX7...re=related

http://www.uk.castingcallpro.com/view.php?uid=57610