• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Help needed - team game
10-31-2008, 06:05 AM,
Thumbs_Up  Help needed - team game
My friends and I have put together an AK team game using the map I put together (see attached). We decided on a attack/defend battle with the defenders having reinforcements. Each team having a certain amount of points with the points divided between the players. The defenders saving some of their points to be spent on reinforcements.
What we are now looking for is another person who will check each teams list of units (and defenders reinforcements) they picked. Then use the editor to purchase the forces and place them in the set up zones and place the reinforcement flag or flags. To make the game interesting, this person would also put all the player names in a hat and select the teams.
Any one interested in helping out? :chin:

One other thing, it looks like one of the players will drop out due to RL issues so we might be looking for another player to fill the gap :)

Attached Files
.zip   team map F.zip (Size: 8.54 KB / Downloads: 2)
Quote this message in a reply
10-31-2008, 06:38 AM,
RE: Help needed - team game
I volunteer to be a back-up player.
10-31-2008, 08:50 AM,
I will help with the setup, just send me the particulars and I will get right on it.
ratzki2003 at yahoo.com
10-31-2008, 09:35 AM,
Many thanks Ratzki cheers
Download the map so you can see the area we will be battling over and the set up zones. I will email you I have told the others.

Herrobest, your now the offical back up player and thanks for stepping forward :)
10-31-2008, 09:49 AM,
Map DL'd and waiting for your email.