• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

*Highlight Post* Mod sub-forum.
10-26-2008, 08:39 PM,
*Highlight Post* Mod sub-forum.
Gent's,
I have now completed the overhaul of the Mod scenario sub-forum, in case any of you don't know it is located above this main forum.

The forum now contains 81 scenarios for 15 PzC titles and i have spent many hours attaching the scenario files for download to the posts to make the whole forum more user friendly.

There are new scenarios being added all the time, only this week i added two scenarios from Indragnir a N44 Grand Campaign and a Revised Korsun Full Campaign and there are new Bulge, Minsk and Gazala scenarios coming soon from Brian Jennings.

Because the scenarios have their own individual threads if you complete one you can post your feedback and then the designer has the opportunity to make changes and upload revised files.

So if you think you have played every scenario for your faviourite title(s) then check this forum out.
Quote this message in a reply
10-26-2008, 08:41 PM,
RE: *Highlight Post* Mod sub-forum.
I should also add that all the scenarios can be reported to the ladder and you will be awarded exactly the same amount of ladder points as a HPS scenario. ;)
10-26-2008, 10:51 PM,
Very nice work Lefty :) That was a major undertaking. cheers

Gramps
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
10-27-2008, 01:10 AM,
tide1 Wrote:Very nice work Lefty :) That was a major undertaking. cheers

Gramps
Thanks Gramps it was! ;)

Now i plan to add the MC mod scenarios! :eek1:
10-27-2008, 05:47 AM,
Darran,

A very, very good work indeed and one I had totally missed. Had no idea there was a forum hidden there.
Wouldn't it be possible to treat it like any other sub forum? As it is it's too easy to miss when something is posted there, as there is no red bulb to warn us.

Regards,

Rui
10-27-2008, 06:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-27-2008, 06:31 AM by Mr Grumpy.)
Aetius Wrote:Darran,

A very, very good work indeed and one I had totally missed. Had no idea there was a forum hidden there.
Wouldn't it be possible to treat it like any other sub forum? As it is it's too easy to miss when something is posted there, as there is no red bulb to warn us.

Regards,

Rui
Rui,
Glad you like it. :)

You have a valid point, but we have to work within the forum software and if you want mini forums (for each title) within a forum then this is how it is presented i am afraid, to have it look like a normal forum would mean there would be 80+ posts which would run to several pages and i doubt anyone would bother to look on any but the first page.

So what i shall do is advertise each new scenario i add and hope over time everyone will know the list exists. ;)
10-27-2008, 09:45 PM,
hi,

I tried to add an update (see attached file) for the France 40 scenario but I wasn't able to upload or post anything under your post: https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=46998

I wanted to say also that the options have been expanded to Allies & Germans, they can choose between different strategical options.

Attached Files
.zip   France \'40.zip (Size: 146.68 KB / Downloads: 5)
Send this user an email
10-28-2008, 07:22 AM,
Tortue Agile Wrote:hi,

I tried to add an update (see attached file) for the France 40 scenario but I wasn't able to upload or post anything under your post: https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=46998

I wanted to say also that the options have been expanded to Allies & Germans, they can choose between different strategical options.
OK i will look into that :chin:, thanks for the updated files i will add them to my post. :bow:
10-28-2008, 08:01 AM,
Tortue Agile Wrote:hi,

David,
I noticed that in the files we had at the DB the file name for the scenario was #510_91 multi... and in the new files you have posted it is #501_01 multi..... is this intended? :chin:
10-28-2008, 09:31 PM,
I guess we can have both even if the second one is more interesting.
Send this user an email