• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Profile Info?
10-24-2008, 12:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-24-2008, 12:13 PM by Panzer VI.)
Profile Info?
I can't seem to change what my profile shows as the ''games he owns and plays'' list.

I got the Campaign Series, Korea '85, Moscow '41,TAOWIII and CMAK and CMSF since joining the club.

Is there anyway to add these games to the list?

PS I would also like to add the Campaign series ladder,TAOW ladder and Steel Panthers ladder where it says ''ladder assignments''
Quote this message in a reply
10-25-2008, 05:16 AM,
RE: Profile Info?
In your profile click Change member's general data.

Be sure to hold down the Ctrl key while clicking on your ladder and game selections in your profile.

Add your password at the end then click Next Step. Make changes on the second page or click through to accept the current data. Only then will your changes be posted to the DB.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
10-25-2008, 08:57 AM,
I can't find this option.I click my name on a post and can't find this option.I also can't find this option in the user cp.
10-25-2008, 11:28 AM,
It is not in your MB profile. It is in your ladder profile.
Navigate at the top of the screen the G-1 | Admin column. Choose the last menu item in that column to Log in to the blitz website. Then choose the Member page option that appears in the same place on the menu.

If you do this correctly you will see the option as in the screen shot below.

[Image: PanzerVImemberpage.jpg]

Dog Soldier
- Wyatt Earp
10-25-2008, 07:42 PM,
Each player has a member (ladder) profile (under G1-Admin)which displays all his personal info, also when you click on a members usename in MB the same profile info is shown.

The MB User CP link only allows you to customise the forum to your own taste, but draws the player info it displays from your member profile.

So as DS said the information shown on your MB profile can only be changed through the link on your member profile page he has indicated in the screenshot.

This may seem a strange set up, but what has happened is that the forum you are viewing now is a excellent replacement of a poor original and has left us with the situation described above.

Hope that makes sense. :chin:
10-26-2008, 07:49 AM,
Foul. Wrote:This may seem a strange set up, but what has happened is that the forum you are viewing now is a excellent replacement of a poor original and has left us with the situation described above.
As Foul describes, it also cuts on our time to administer since the data in the member page (shown in my screen shot) carries over to the MB profile you see in the the user CP here on the MB.

That makes a lot of sense since we officers are all volunteers.

Dog Soldier
- Wyatt Earp