• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Blitz Member Map
09-29-2008, 07:08 AM,
Blitz Member Map
Hail Fellow Blitz Members

We are compiling a map of where about on the globe all you guys are from.

To get your details added to the Blitz Members Map

http://maps.yourgmap.com/v/k_10e_Blitz_Member_Map.html

Simply email Bootie at [email protected] with your handle, your city and country and a brief outline of what year you joined The Blitz and what ladders you mainly play on.

You never know... it may uncover a fellow Blitz player in your neck of the woods!!!

Regards

Bootie
Quote this message in a reply
09-29-2008, 05:10 PM,
RE: Blitz Member Map
Awesome Bootie. Add me - email sent. :)
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
09-30-2008, 08:56 AM,
This seems to be a huge hit! Personally, I just really love maps, navigating with them, etc., etc. (but then, I'm an old [real-type] infantry soldier, too)! ;)

Now I see I am within a day's drive of members like Der Kuenstler (not like I'm planning any road trips, however). And I see POS is right along the English Channel, where I might do a long-range covert amphib landing some night and take him out before I lose our current Night Fight!!?? haha

But seriously, it is neat to see where the other members live. And I hope more people put in their info.....

I appreciate the hard work from the Blitz Staff!!

cheers

http://maps.yourgmap.com/v/k_10e_Blitz_Member_Map.html
"Never put off till tomorrow what you can avoid doing entirely."
09-30-2008, 09:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-30-2008, 10:09 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
[Image: myfp.gif]

[Image: Ply-SuttonPoolaerialmypl.jpg]

NEXT DOOR -
[Image: ply-new-st.jpg]
09-30-2008, 01:41 PM,
I wonder if Phil davies and Ivan have ever gone for a drive and egged each others house over a game...

POS. the fact that you live a nice place is proof that you sold your soul to the devil to master CM.

;-)
09-30-2008, 04:32 PM,
I live in a smaller town than most. Population 311.

Here is a view driving east into downtown Mayetta....

(I live just a few blocks further past all the big buildings.)

:cool:

Attached Files
.jpg   Mayetta.JPG (Size: 44.54 KB / Downloads: 31)
"Never put off till tomorrow what you can avoid doing entirely."
09-30-2008, 10:31 PM,
Yes this is an Ace idea Gentlemen, Very interesting looking to see who really does live in my County......

Keep up the good work....Always sparks a interest

cheers Ted
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
09-30-2008, 10:34 PM,
POS your place looks awesome - I love that stonework. And MB - I love small towns. I'm kind of bound to St. Louis for family reasons, otherwise I'd be out of here - the huge Mississippi river makes it very humid at times, plus there is a lot of racial trouble here. If I could choose I'd live further north in a more rural setting.
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
10-01-2008, 01:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-01-2008, 01:45 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
Mad Baron Wrote:Here is a view driving east into downtown Mayetta....

[Image: Mayetta.jpg]

Glorious, glorious, what's that green stuff? Ah now I remember, it's called 'grass', I haven't seen any for years because I live in a jumble of narrow cobbled streets and grey stone, I long for wide open spaces and sweeping panoramas (sniffle)
10-01-2008, 09:52 AM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: Blitz Member Map
ahh well, might as well join in. Bit bigger than 311 people , bit smaller that 4 mill down the road in Sydney and lots and lots of "Green Stuff"...! AND two Pubs.

From Blackheath you can literally walk into a wilderness ... I live about 1km from "Govetts Leap" and the Grose Valley

Lovely to wake up and find fresh Kangarooster eggs on the lawn

http://www.blackheath-nsw.com/