• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

POS joins FGM
09-13-2008, 10:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-13-2008, 11:19 PM by PoorOldSpike.)
POS joins FGM
Bootie was kind enough to invite me to join his famous Few Good Men Club and I shall contribute there as well as at Blitz..:)

[Image: aabd.png]
Quote this message in a reply
09-13-2008, 10:50 PM,
RE: POS joins FGM
Welcome aboard mate !:)
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
09-13-2008, 11:36 PM,
Thanks mate and this is for you and your Koppite mates-

[Image: lfc.png]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqA0zKHeSKk
09-13-2008, 11:54 PM,
He'll be more delighted with the win over Man Utd to be honest. :(
09-14-2008, 06:42 AM,
POS Welcome aboard mate, I am sure you will enjoy your self here

I enjoyed the Green Line Tourney

cheers Ted
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
09-14-2008, 09:50 PM,
hedgehog(FGM) Wrote:POS Welcome aboard mate, I am sure you will enjoy your self here

Thanks mate, and needless to say I grant FGM full permission to display any of my stunning screenshots and tactical posts etc..:)
That makes only 3 clubs with such permission, namely Blitz, TPG and FGM, so if you see my stuff at any other clubs, it means
they've "borrowed" it, but I'm turning a blind eye because i feel flattered they should want it so much..:)
09-14-2008, 11:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-14-2008, 11:24 PM by Bootie.)
Koens post has been removed by a moderator for a personal attack on a fellow member. Koen see this as your first warning.
visit WaT HERE!!!
09-15-2008, 12:38 AM,
Koen Wrote:Koens post has been removed by a moderator for a personal attack on a fellow member. Koen see this as your first warning.

thank you

yes indeed, I was really over the edge when I told the truth
visit WaT HERE!!!
09-15-2008, 12:40 AM,
Koen it may be the truth 'in your eyes' but it doesnt detract from the fact that it was a personal attack on a fellow member. And I thought you were above such things.
09-15-2008, 12:51 AM,
Bootie Wrote:Koen it may be the truth 'in your eyes' but it doesnt detract from the fact that it was a personal attack on a fellow member. And I thought you were above such things.

an attack is something totally different.
this was a clarification.

this was a reaction on his post where for the 1000th time he describes how other boards work, truth or not....
other boards do NOT borrow his screenshots! he posted them over there...

this post was (yes...was) a description of how POS handles when he joins clubs/clans/boards...no attack

why is he allowed to attack people/boards/clubs/clans without any moderation?

be assured, I will help you in pointing out when he goes over the line and I do expect the same treatment.

and giving me a warning explains a lot!
visit WaT HERE!!!