• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Grossdeutschland Tournament
08-14-2008, 09:47 AM,
b_Exclamation Mark  Grossdeutschland Tournament
Gents just a heads up. With the fall campaign season comming up and the end of the Thunder in the Desert Tournament in sight I've put togather a little contest ;) As the title hints it will be a Tournament featuring the exploits of the GD in the early years of the war. You will need France40,Smolensk41,Moscow41 and Rzhev42.

I will pick who plays the Axis and Allied sides.there will be no changing sides in this tournament. You will be Axis or Allied for the entire tournament

The point system will be:
Major Victory-100
Minor Victory-75
Draw-50
Minor Loss-40
Major Loss-30

I would like to thank Ignacio/Nacbar2 for suggesting I put this type of tournament togather. You just can't say no to a great idea cheers

The Tournament will kick off 9-14-08. I'll have the web page and signup link ready in a couple of days and will post here to let everyone know.

Tide1
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
Quote this message in a reply
08-14-2008, 08:09 PM,
RE: Grossdeutschland Tournament
Gary we got a game underway, please send me a mail.

regards
Artur
08-14-2008, 10:29 PM,
It is a good idea to center a tourney around a specific unit. Over time there could be more centered on a specific divisions, corps or army, just a matter of finding the particular units throughout the games. I only wish I had all the games to participate in these tourneys. Some day.
08-15-2008, 10:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-15-2008, 10:42 AM by Tide1.)
The web page is up, feast your eyes gents :smoke: http://mysite.verizon.net/tide13/tournaments/index2.htm

Tide1
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
08-15-2008, 11:00 AM,
Looks great, shame i don't have any of those titles.....yet! ;)

Good luck with it.

cheers
08-15-2008, 11:20 AM,
Matt and Mark when you guys have the games for future tournaments your more than welcome to join in these contests. I don't see an end to my tournaments anytime soon Big Grin Till then gents cheers

Gary
08-16-2008, 12:49 AM,
Just a thought but how long do you expect each round to last?

I could afford maybe to purchase each title as each round approached if they were spaced far enough apart.....i have put my credit card under enough strain lately but one more title couldn't hurt could it? :smoke:

cheers
08-16-2008, 05:53 AM,
Matt I had to ask for a new card the old one was worn thin :rolleyes:

The first scenario will only run for 2 months because it's 12 turns. The other 3 will run 3 months each. There ain't nuthin short about my tournaments Big Grin

Gary
08-16-2008, 07:23 AM,
Well if i order F'40 tonight from Duchet it may be posted tomorrow or on Monday, so i should have it in my sweaty palms by wednesday/thursday!

Would it be best to sign up now or would you prefer i wait until i actually have the game, just in case i have some sort of trouble getting hold of it? :chin:

cheers
08-16-2008, 07:36 AM,
Order away and sign up now Big Grin at most they may not have it in stock but there's plenty of time before the start date. ;)

Gary