• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Jason, new unit request
07-24-2008, 12:03 PM,
Jason, new unit request
Jason,

Somehow the Dutch .50 cal MG section did not make it into the KNIL OOB. It should be 2 SPs, essentially a copy of the US unit. Please try and include it in the next update. Need it, as I'll have to sub US units for now.

Cheers and thanx
Curt
Town Drunk
Quote this message in a reply
07-24-2008, 12:33 PM,
RE: Jason, new unit request
Mr. Guberman Wrote:Jason,

Somehow the Dutch .50 cal MG section did not make it into the KNIL OOB. It should be 2 SPs, essentially a copy of the US unit. Please try and include it in the next update. Need it, as I'll have to sub US units for now.

Cheers and thanx
Curt

OK

Will see about adding it to the pending 1.03 UPDATE patch.

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
07-24-2008, 01:01 PM,
Well if he gets that ,then i want regular russian sheep units to go with the guards sheep units,fair is fair.
07-24-2008, 01:16 PM,
The Japanese type 45 and 96 240 mm Howitzers, and the Type 98 320mm Spigot Mortar would be really good-to-haves.

BTW, what ees theeese rooshan sheeep uneeets?
07-24-2008, 01:55 PM,
Sorry, the 32 cm spigot mortar is already included...my bad!!
07-24-2008, 01:57 PM,
K K Rossokolski Wrote:The Japanese type 45 and 96 240 mm Howitzers, and the Type 98 320mm Spigot Mortar would be really good-to-haves.

If you have images or precreated BMPs for the units, that would be super handy. Maybe some specs?

K K Rossokolski Wrote:BTW, what ees theeese rooshan sheeep uneeets?

There are 20 various new russian sheep platoons, varying in skill levels and weapon capabilities. The favourite seems to be the armoured sheep, mounting the infamous 120mm mortar.

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
07-24-2008, 02:10 PM,
about those boots...
07-24-2008, 04:38 PM,
VMT,I will see what I can do..These were used, interalia, in the Philippines, including the reduction of Corregidor.

Jason Petho Wrote:There are 20 various new russian sheep platoons, varying in skill levels and weapon capabilities. The favourite seems to be the armoured sheep, mounting the infamous 120mm mortar.

Jason Petho

That ees a reeleef to meeee....I thought eeet might have reeeeferred to theeee sheeeps eeen theeee bathub naveeee...as you would know, almost my favoureete uneets.
07-24-2008, 09:44 PM,
Jason,

Can you add a +10 vorpol sword for the U.S. infantry? I know it might be asking too much but they should also get a bag of holding to carry those new scrolls and potions in the next update. ;)

Onward Frodo!
07-24-2008, 10:29 PM,
Do you have to use armour facing rules to be able to get behind the sheep units?

Do Aussies or Kiwis have more experience with sheep units?

Is assaulting sheep harder in 1.03?