• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Campaign in Development
07-09-2008, 03:52 AM,
New Campaign in Development
Guys

I purchased Aide de Camp II from club funds and am currently woring on designing a new Campaign.

The Development Blog for it is

http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=129

This will be like no other campaign out there. It is based on Crete and the map will have actual LOS. See the picture below. The numbers are actually heights of terrain so ambushes etc, will be a part of this new campaign.

[Image: elev3.jpg]

This is what the zoomed out view of the map will look like. There are 3 zoom levels available so you can see overall strategy before getting down in close and dirty and seeing whats happening on the ground. Below is the zoomed out (strategic) view.

[Image: ase.jpg]

It should be good and ready in time for the end of the summer so it will guide us through the dark nights of Autumn and Winter.

If anyone is interested in helping out in making this campaign you can drop me an email.

Thanks for reading.
Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2008, 07:37 AM,
RE: New Campaign in Development
So... looks like its another solo effort... LOL
07-11-2008, 09:24 AM,
Will this be an FGM or Blitz tourney?
07-11-2008, 03:09 PM,
FGM is part of the Blitz mate.
07-11-2008, 04:36 PM,
Drop me an email with what you need help with and I will see what I can do.
07-12-2008, 06:12 AM,
Will you be going with historical deployment zones or will the mighty Fallschirmjäger get to pick their own drop zones and landing schedules?
07-12-2008, 07:05 AM,
The German forces will be historical and have their full options of invading the island again including the navy.
07-12-2008, 09:31 AM,
So to elaborate a bit on my previous post. The forces will be historical. I believe there is a greek mod for CMAK at cmmods too. The overall strategy for defence will be set up first by the Allies then the Axis will plan there invasion... will the boats make it... will the fallschirmjaeger land unmolested... then what.... Im gonna leave it up to the commanders.
07-12-2008, 07:27 PM,
Ratzki I will drop you a mail with some details. This is going to be a bit too big for one person to do alone... LOL
07-13-2008, 12:41 AM,
Ahh, you underestimate what I can get done with a two year old helping while sitting on my lap.