• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Tiger Stalk
07-09-2008, 01:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-09-2008, 01:26 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
Tiger Stalk
Tiger Stalk is a small training scenario of mine that's been floating around the CM community for a couple of years, 6 x T-34/76's versus 1 x Tiger, it shows how a marauding pack of T-34s can often savagely club beasts to death even though their guns rarely penetrate.

The flag is to prevent the Tiger huddling in a safe corner somewhere, it has to come out of its lair to contest the flag rather than let it (and victory) be handed to the Russkis on a plate..
Anybody want to have a crack at the monster in a pbem against me? (Or i'll be Russians if you like).
The more the merrier, I'll post a few screenshots in this thread along the way, it probably won't go much more than 12 turns and can count for the Blitz ladder or not, your call, we can even do a mirror if you like..

Here's the setup screen, the 6 x T-34's can of course be deployed anyhow, such as a single big pack or split into two packs of 3, or three pairs etc..
Contact me with your mail address telling me which side you want and i'll send 001 plus the full scenario file to examine..:)
[email protected]

[Image: tigstalk.gif]

It's out there..

[Image: werewolf.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2008, 01:37 AM,
RE: Tiger Stalk
Nice scenario mate that will show the strengths and weaknesses of both sides. Wouldnt have it in me to give it a go though.... wouldnt know what to choose??!!
07-09-2008, 04:12 AM,
Hey Spikey,

I'm there. Lets play it mirrored. Send it over.

DasTiger
[email protected]
07-09-2008, 04:14 AM,
Oooooo... want an AAR of this... LOL
07-10-2008, 03:13 AM,
DasTiger Wrote:[email protected]

comast or comcast mate? i'll send the files to both..:)
07-10-2008, 07:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-10-2008, 11:52 PM by PoorOldSpike.)
GAME #1 ongoing, DasTiger=German

Oh great, his Tiger at '1' knocks out one of my T-34 pair at far right on the first turn, firing straight down the road before they can even move off the start line.
But now that I know exactly where the Tiger is, my other two hunting-pairs of T-34's can begin closing in, out of its LOS.. ('2' and '3')..

[Image: DT-gera.gif]
07-10-2008, 07:29 AM,
He has positioned it where I would have. he can win the game by sitting there and covering the flag... whereas you have to move on him.... unless of course he can get beside the flag with trees as cover.
07-10-2008, 07:42 AM,
Bootie Wrote:..he can win the game by sitting there and covering the flag... whereas you have to move on him.... unless of course he can get beside the flag with trees as cover.

The flag turned a pretty crimson red at the end of the turn, that means all I have to do is sit tight to the end and I'll win on points..:)
If he wants the flag he'll have to come out and take it..:)
07-10-2008, 07:51 AM,
In that case I would pull a sharp right... approach the 2 T-34s beside him and get the trees between him and your T-34s at the flag.
07-10-2008, 07:56 AM,
I'm watching for my chance to rush him with all 5 T-34s at once and mercilessly club him to death with a flurry of blows ..;)