• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

What game next?
07-05-2008, 02:46 PM,
What game next?
Love B44, especially campaign scenarios. Time to acquire another. What game is best?
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2008, 06:02 PM,
RE: What game next?
Depends. There's a lot of variety.

What are the things that you particularly like about Bulge '44?
07-06-2008, 03:14 AM,
I think it's better to start with the battle that interests you the most, then ask us about it.
07-08-2008, 12:08 PM,
I think a MC will be coming.

I suspect a Soviet attack on Norway/Sweden/Findland set during the attack on Germany would be natural. I believe that will be the next MC title.

Also, we could one day see a Sino-Soviet battle happening in the same time-frame.
07-08-2008, 01:00 PM,
HirooOnoda Wrote:I think a MC will be coming.

I suspect a Soviet attack on Norway/Sweden/Findland set during the attack on Germany would be natural.

Now that would be interesting!
"I sincerely believe the banking institutions having the issuing power of money are more dangerous to liberty than standing armies." - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Monroe, January 1, 1815.
07-08-2008, 01:52 PM,
Sino-Soviet would be incredible. New terrain, non-European maps -- oh boy a whole new theater. Think about East is Red (SPI) and its sequal. Those games were a blast, as well as the Sino-Soviet wars in Operational Art of War. Game could cover a wide timeframe too, from late 60s to later, even contemprary.
07-09-2008, 02:22 AM,
Agreed. That is why I believe that Sino-Soviet will happen, and it probably happen next or right after the next title.
07-09-2008, 06:34 AM,
In the MC series, I wouldn't mind seeing the rest of the European area first, Northern Italy and the Balkans/Greece/Turkey area.
07-09-2008, 04:59 PM,
While I think that the hypothetical (and extremely unlikely) Sino-Soviet would be interesting, I think that the actual Soviet offensives of 1943 are ripe pickings for an excellent PzC title:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Smolensk_(1943)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_t...er_Dnieper
07-09-2008, 06:22 PM,
Fall Weiss would be great:)