• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

where is everyone?????
06-28-2008, 02:19 AM,
where is everyone?????
folks,

I may not be a senior member of this forum, but it seems to me everyone is forgetting about this game.

my request is to please record your battles and post some AAR's for the rest of us.

I will attempt my first AAR, so please forgive my lack of playing ability.

this is an awesome game. I want to make sure new people visiting this forum understand whats under the hood.

These days its all about what kind of graphics your games has.

this is just a suggestion for which I will do my part as a member of the sqb community.

thanks for your time.
Quote this message in a reply
06-28-2008, 02:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-28-2008, 02:25 AM by Landser34.)
RE: where is everyone?????
A lot of people like myself check in daily but dont post much I just mainly post when I need a few games.I dont think this game is forgotten if you look at the latest result 18 games have been posted in the last 2 weeks and if your looking for a game let me know
06-28-2008, 05:08 AM,
Games are rolling! I have a couple going at any given time!

I love the game too and enjoy talking about it, maybe it is just one of the few games where people actually play more of it than talking about it on forums? :)
06-28-2008, 05:57 AM,
We don't want to give away all of our secrets as well!

:smg:
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
06-28-2008, 09:18 AM,
I don't know about forgetting. I love the game and I'm always looking at trying to squeeze in more game time. I'm not one for endless and overly long forum postings like some of the other boards (CM comes to mind). I do check the Blitz forum virtually every time I climb into the home computer.

I would rather play the new WW and SAW titles that have been pumped out by HPS recently. Great fun. Plus rediscovering how good some of the 'older' titles like Korea and P&F are.

I just don't think the lack of posting correlates with tempered interest in SB.
06-30-2008, 05:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-30-2008, 05:12 AM by Ozgur Budak.)
Just a small note. Most of the veteran players in this forum are also playtesters & designers in the development team. So they are probably quite busy with playtesting and reporting. Here comes the positive contribution of the new members with fresh energy.
07-02-2008, 03:44 AM,
Ozgur Budak Wrote:Just a small note. Most of the veteran players in this forum are also playtesters & designers in the development team. So they are probably quite busy with playtesting and reporting. Here comes the positive contribution of the new members with fresh energy.

that's good news that there is a group out there working on bring more titles and improving the engine.

to the designers and playtesters and developers: you guys/gals have done a great job with this game. :bow:

keep up the great work.

How do I record my battles. I want to post video AAR's. screen shots are good but it will be good to showcase the game with a Video AAR.

thanks for your time.
07-02-2008, 07:19 AM,
I generally only post when I see specific questions...time is at a premium.
07-02-2008, 01:16 PM,
between work and playing i don't have much time left.

after mailing my last game of the night i usually forget about the forum and head off to bed.

the only reason i'm here right now is i don't have to be on the job site until 1000 tomorrow morning.
07-04-2008, 04:03 AM,
its good to know there still activity with this game.

I hope the developers know that there are a lot fans of their game. they should continue to bring out more titles.