• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Not to bright
06-24-2008, 11:14 PM,
Not to bright
How do these people survive?

ONE
Recently, when I went to McDonald's I saw on the menu that you could have an order of 6, 9 or
12 Chicken McNuggets. I asked for a half dozen nuggets.
'We don't have half dozen nuggets,' said the teenager at the counter.
'You don't?' I replied.
'We only have six, nine, or twelve,' was the reply.
'So I can't order a half dozen nuggets, but I can order six?'
'That's right.'
So I shook my head and ordered six McNuggets
(I'm gona try this.....)

TWO
I was checking out at the local Woolworths with just a few items and the lady behind me put
her things on the belt close to mine. I picked up one of those 'dividers' that they keep by the
cash register and placed it between our things so they wouldn't get mixed. After the girl had
scanned all of my items, she picked up the 'divider', looking it all over for the bar code so she
could scan it.
Not finding the bar code she said to me, 'Do you know how much this is?'
I said to her 'I've changed my mind, I don't think I'll buy that today.'
She said 'OK,' and I paid her for the things and left.
She had no clue to what had just happened.

THREE
A lady at work was seen putting a credit card into her floppy drive and pulling it out very quickly.
When I inquired as to what she was doing, she said she was shopping on the Internet and they
kept asking for a credit card number, so she was using the ATM 'thingy.'
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2008, 11:21 PM,
RE: Not to bright
I have personally went to Hardees and asked if the roast beef sandwiches were still 2 for $2.00 and was answered.. "no sir, they are $1.00 apiece"...

I have ordered Double Hamburgers from McDonald's and was asked if I wanted cheese on them more times than I can remember.
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
06-25-2008, 02:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-25-2008, 02:52 AM by Colonel Talvela.)
RedDevil Wrote:I have ordered Double Hamburgers from McDonald's and was asked if I wanted cheese on them more times than I can remember.

This one i can kind of understand because I dont think that mcdonalds actually has a "double hamburger" on the menu does it? So i imagine they have to ring it up as a double cheeseburger and then hold the cheese
06-25-2008, 04:34 AM,
Watch for the confused looks when they ask for $10.26 and you give them $20.26 so you can get a ten back.
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
06-25-2008, 04:56 AM,
just 3 days ago I went to the store and bought (among other things) 3 cans of cinnamon rolls at 3 for $5. They ran up regular price at the register which was $2.89 each. So she said I will take one off the ticket and then subtract and extra $.11. I said, subtract $.78. She looked at me and fiddled with the ticket for about 3 or 4 minutes - which is a long time to stand in line with people behind you. I said a few times to just put them back, but she kept fiddling. Anyway, when I got home I looked at the receipt and she had removed all the $2.89 entries and then subtracted $2.50 twice. So I got three free cans of cinnamon rolls and a $5 credit for my trouble. I thought that was fair.
06-25-2008, 06:25 AM,
I pulled up to the drive-thru lane at a Hardees once to order a burger, soda, and fries. The voice from the little box asked me, ''Is that for here or to go?''

:conf:
"Never put off till tomorrow what you can avoid doing entirely."
06-25-2008, 06:35 AM,
How about this one:

Starting a thread about people making stupid mistakes and naming it "Not to bright" instead of "Not too bright"

Sorry, I just couldnt help myself

cheers
06-25-2008, 06:36 AM,
While I was working in the Pentagon one of my co-workers, a young Air Force enlisted kid, just about drove the McDonald's manager insane. He would go to McDonald's and say "I'd like a quarter pounder with cheese, but I want the cheeseburger cheese on it please."

Employee: " huh??? You want what????"

"I want a quarter pounder with cheese. But I want the cheese from a cheeseburger on it."

Employee: "...................??"

Manager: "Sir, what is the problem? You want what now??"

"See, a hamburger is .99 and a cheeseburger is 1.19, so the cheeseburger cheese only costs me 20 cents. But a quarter pounder is 2.25, while a quarter pounder with cheese is 2.75, so the slice of cheese is twice as expensive."

He actually got the manager to acknowledge the absurdity of the pricing.
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal

[Image: pzV.jpg]
06-25-2008, 06:44 AM,
Since we are talking about drive-through problems:

Once when I was about 16 my mother was going through a drive-through with me in the passenger seat and the total came to $10.46. My mother game the kid $10.51 (wanting a nickel back), but she only got 4 pennies as change. So my mother argued with this kid for a long time, because she wanted her nickel. I was quite frustrated because I kept trying to remind her that she was arguing about 1 cent.
06-26-2008, 05:28 PM,
"I'd like a plain omelette..."

VID - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wtfNE4z6a8

[Image: omelette.jpg]