• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Command Ladder
04-21-2008, 02:12 PM,
Panzer Command Ladder
I've noticed a few members are posting in the PCK forum and other places that they purchased PCOWS/PCK.

Please post here so that the club can gauge how much interest there is the the game.
Quote this message in a reply
04-22-2008, 08:11 AM,
RE: Panzer Command Ladder
I'll be using the Matrix forum more often then not J2D. It's a pretty good game I've been playing it over the last few days. It would be pretty cool if Matrix actually made modules or something along those lines for the game.

Gary
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
04-22-2008, 08:32 AM,
I do intend to get it eventually. Up to my eyes at the moment though.
05-07-2008, 01:19 AM,
Bought the game and I'm still working through the tutorial campaign. My problem is forgetting to remove my CM head when I play it :)
05-11-2008, 07:48 AM,
thinking to get it i am cheking the PCWS demo to see the game. I see that the people from matrix is collecting info from the players so i will wait until is patched
05-16-2008, 12:04 AM,
I just got it too. Quite impressed with it overall despite one or two niggles (ie. no toggle button to increase unit size - damned hard to see sometimes). Also as BT pointed out, the biggest problem I have at the moment is remembering I am playing a new game NOT CM.

Would love to get a PBEM game going. cant stand playin against the AI. Anyone who has bought PCK interested??

- falco.