• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

All you want to know about Wigam aka Wigwam
04-18-2008, 12:08 PM,
All you want to know about Wigam aka Wigwam
Greetings to all from MiddleEarth

I am sure some of you said "who is he?" when it was anounced but others here know me and those at the FGM know me well. For that reason unlike Bootie I will give a wee speil about me.

I joined in 2004 with my bro to play Steel Panthers which I was doing very happily until searching through a bargin bin of games and found Combat Mission Barbarossa to Berlin. I took it home and found it too hard to play. So it stared collecting dust until I decided to give it another shot, this time against a real emeny, thanks Ratzki :). So suffice to say I was playing a few games until I took a trip over to the Few Good Men and found Domination and my love grew. Lord Bane knows what I am talking about. ;)

So back on topic, when Bootie asked me to be the person who goes and makes him coffee and collects his paper and walk his dog....I jumped at it, I love making coffee and walking dogs...getting the paper not so much.

Seriously though Shane asked me and I accepted straight away. While i was not around for the hey days of CM, I am here now and don't see CM as on the way out. There are some things that make this game alive and still kicking, Domination, Koens Old Days, Lord Bane forthcoming campaign, Bootie easing the Pressure, and of course all you fine people to play it with.

So we both want this place to get back to its prime and as such I am sure you have noticed the changes we have made. This is just the start.

I am behind the TCP/IP way of playing and as such I will be pushing that hard, its a great way to play, getting a game over and done with in a couple of hours, sometimes 1 hour. So keep an eye on the TCP/IP fourm section. Download Hamachi and join the Blitz team. All the directions are in the thread.

As for the way I will moderate I have to quote Bootie here and state I have no existing pre conceptions of anyone! We all start here under a new era and th board is wiped clean. I hope I can live up to all your expectations as a moderator and do this place justice, I think it and we all deserve that.

But I must emphasize that as a mod, I will be still adherring to the rules of the blitz and applying them without favour to anyone. Shane said it best when he said all these things will be done with transparancy and be done with consistancy. I whole heartedaly agree wit him on that!

Both Shane and I have the some ideas in the running of this place and the big one for us is we want you to self moderate yourself, if you can't we will be there doing our job. This place exsists for the pleasure of all you guys, us included and I am here to serve you in the best way I can!

So that being said lets get back to the issue...playing Combat Mission, this is a new era and we want this place to prospere, but for it to happen we need you to come to the party and get in behind us. But I knw you will. cheers

Good luck and good gaming to all! See you on the Battlefield.

Wigam
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
04-19-2008, 11:41 AM,
RE: All you want to know about Wigam aka Wigwam
WIGWAM!!!....LMAO.
Bane
04-19-2008, 12:33 PM,
Wigam's WigWam:
[Image: Wigwam.jpg]
04-19-2008, 01:00 PM,
Wig, you didn't tell me that I was your first. I guess you were wanting dinner and a movie too? It was a good game! Congrats on the new position.cheers
04-19-2008, 01:38 PM,
Thats right Ratzki you just got up and left, and i haven't heard from you since. lol

Hey Mikey i think i may make you my personal press rep. Giving out signed photos and stuff. :)

And Bane, your just keeping the cycle going. lol. Big Grin
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email