Happy Birthday RickyB !
04-11-2008, 08:48 PM,
Happy Birthday RickyB !
Happy Birthday Rick,

Have a great day and have a couple on me! cheers Toast
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2008, 08:58 PM,
RE: Happy Birthday RickyB !
Happy Birthday Rick. How you been brother? I miss those days of testing with you.

Warm regards.
04-11-2008, 11:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-11-2008, 11:51 PM by Ricky B.)
Thank you Darran, I will have a couple of "extras" cheers with your name on them Big Grin.

And thanks Paul, it is great to see you around :happy:! Things are good at this end, been gaming, cycling like an old mad fool which keeps me feeling a bit younger, and just having all around fun. How are things with you?

Regards
Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
04-12-2008, 01:58 AM,
Ricky B Wrote:Thank you Darran, I will have a couple of "extras" cheers with your name on them Big Grin.

And thanks Paul, it is great to see you around :happy:! Things are good at this end, been gaming, cycling like an old mad fool which keeps me feeling a bit younger, and just having all around fun. How are things with you?

Regards
Rick

Alas, no games for me. Been busy being father of four mostly. At one point in my life I had the (misguided) assumption that as they got older they would need less parenting instead of more. Now they are ages 15-13-10 and 9 and someone always needs help with something, or a ride somehwere, or needs to be talked to, etc etc.

Fortunately all my training as a moderator during the early 2000s has given me special child rearing skills, Big Grin

When I'm free to do so, I hit the trails and hike...make teh kids do it to. Two of them love me for it, and two of them hate me for it. See, just like moderating a forum :rolleyes:

Regards.
04-12-2008, 02:43 AM,
Steel God Wrote:Happy Birthday Rick. How you been brother? I miss those days of testing with you.

Warm regards.

Paul we sure miss your input here at PzC, i could really do with you in my H2H test team! ;)

Rick and I are trying out the C40 CG that Ed and yourself created, having great fun although Rick is making me work for every inch of ground Cry:hissy:
04-12-2008, 02:45 AM,
Steel God Wrote:Alas, no games for me. Been busy being father of four mostly. At one point in my life I had the (misguided) assumption that as they got older they would need less parenting instead of more. Now they are ages 15-13-10 and 9 and someone always needs help with something, or a ride somehwere, or needs to be talked to, etc etc.

Fortunately all my training as a moderator during the early 2000s has given me special child rearing skills, Big Grin

When I'm free to do so, I hit the trails and hike...make teh kids do it to. Two of them love me for it, and two of them hate me for it. See, just like moderating a forum :rolleyes:

Regards.
Ah, I had forgotten your children's ages, that would keep almost anybody super busy! Good to hear that we helped prep you so well for your current after hours "job" :cheeky:.

Good to hear the family joins you hiking - I mountain bike with a friend from work, my son has no desire yet and wife has too bad of knees. And I always feel good being out riding in the mountains here, most rides at 8-9 thousand feet just outside Denver, even when I walk a steep slope, making me feel my age. Then I come down and pass someone 15 years older riding up the stretch I walked, then I feel twice my age Eek.

Take care Paul, maybe we will have you back gaming in a few more years, if not sooner.

Regards
Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
04-12-2008, 02:59 AM,
Happy Birthday Rick! Good to see a post from SG again too. :)
Send this user an email
04-12-2008, 05:44 PM,
Steel God Wrote:When I'm free to do so, I hit the trails and hike...make teh kids do it to. Two of them love me for it, and two of them hate me for it. See, just like moderating a forum :rolleyes:

I know how you feel there Big Grin. Happy Birthday Rick.
04-13-2008, 08:26 AM,
Hope you had a great day with the family Ricky B! Birthday Blessings to you.

Tobias
04-14-2008, 01:33 PM,
I am a little late, but also wish to wish you a Happy Birthday and many more. Good to see you up and harrassing, did I spell that right, the troops. I do have to bite my tongue though, wishing something nice to a Jarhead. cheers