• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

This Wargame Club Still Active?
03-02-2008, 07:16 AM,
This Wargame Club Still Active?
Is the Blitz still active? I have emailed two persons with questions regarding a re-registration into the ACW group, but have had no response from either. I check the ACW, Nap and Ancient's boards regularly and they all appear to be dead! No offence to anybody is implied. What gives?
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2008, 02:08 PM,
RE: This Wargame Club Still Active?
You get set to active status by reporting a game, last I checked.
03-03-2008, 04:15 AM,
Panzer_Kunst Wrote:You get set to active status by reporting a game, last I checked.

Thanks for the reply.

My opponent can't find me in the ACW registered gamers list to report our game to get us out of bootcamp. I've forgotten my old password to login on the Blitz home page and I get no email response when I click on "Forget Your Password". It would appear that I used on old email address when first joining the Blitz. I have sent two emails to a couple of Blitz Admin staff for help with correcting the problem, but have heard nothing yet. I'm sure I'll hear something soon from the Blitz.

Thanks again for your replycheers
03-03-2008, 06:36 AM,
OK the problem here is that you never registered on the ACW ladder, so it is not just a case that you are "inactive" otherwise i could have sorted this out for you.

So i will try to get someone who does know how to sort this out to sort it out (i hope).
03-03-2008, 06:45 AM,
PM sent to the webmaster, i hope he can help you out! :)
03-03-2008, 01:45 PM,
Foul. Wrote:PM sent to the webmaster, i hope he can help you out! :)

Thanks so very much for looking into my problem and trying to help solve it.

Best regards!
03-03-2008, 02:12 PM,
Thanks to all who have tried to help with the problem I posted about. I believe I have fixed it. Thanks again for your help.

Best regards.cheers