• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Newsletter !
02-22-2008, 05:43 AM,
Thumbs_Up  New Newsletter !
Guys,
Be sure to read the new newsletter, it can be found by clicking the link under G-2 Intel at the top of the page. :soap: cheers
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2008, 11:26 AM,
RE: New Newsletter !
Good newsletter nicely put togather :) cheers
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
02-22-2008, 12:47 PM,
Nice Update

"A present we have 61 players in Bootcamp , if they post on the forum for an opponent I hope you will help them out in any way you can and try to keep the sharks away!"

How can we get players out of bootcamp?

Peter777
02-22-2008, 01:01 PM,
Good stuff, and thanks for putting together the ladder summary, Foul (and Dog Solder too if you helped). What sharks are they talking about though? :-).

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
02-22-2008, 03:06 PM,
Peter777 Wrote:How can we get players out of bootcamp?

You stay in boot camp when you join a ladder, until you complete your first scored game. You can "get someone out" by playing their first game against them. (I.e. if someone posts asking for a game, don't ignore them.) :)
02-23-2008, 04:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-23-2008, 04:06 AM by Mr Grumpy.)
Ricky B Wrote:Good stuff, and thanks for putting together the ladder summary, Foul (and Dog Solder too if you helped). What sharks are they talking about though? :-).

Rick

Thanks Rick, we owe a big thank you to Wigam who has put this together with RD. :bow:

As Randy says in the NL there are people like this doing things behind the scenes all the time, to keep our favourite club running! cheers

As for the sharks Shark .........????:chin:
02-23-2008, 05:33 AM,
Thaks for the good promotion of the newsletter Foul.

And remember guys if you would like to have an article in the next newsletter just send it though to me and if its published you will recieve some bonus points.

So get writing.cheers
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
02-23-2008, 06:16 AM,
Thanks for taking it on Wigam, and maybe some of us will get you some articles to print.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
02-23-2008, 07:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-23-2008, 07:31 AM by wigam.)
No woories, its a lot of fun to do. :)

Its so easy to do something for the newsletter. As we all have an interest in warfare i think we do alot more than just playing games, if your anything like me you will read from time to time. So those books we read just write me a book review and send it my way. Its that easy. :)

Or if you visit somewhere of interest, war museum, battle ground and want to do a review of it, pics some words that sort of thing send it along aswell. Its should be easy for you boys that live in the USA and Europe. Give it a go.
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
02-23-2008, 08:32 AM,
Hey wigam, let me add my congratulations, I'm glad to see that the newsletter is alive again. I'll try to come up with something that you may decide to use in the next one.