• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Grey Wolves 2.0
01-20-2008, 01:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-20-2008, 01:41 PM by Weasel.)
Off Topic  Grey Wolves 2.0
Grey Wolves 2.0 (and 2.1 polish at end January) is available for SH3, get it at

http://gwx.mysite.orange.co.uk/

You can either go with 1 file but have to DL GAMESHADOW first, or separate files on file planet. File is 1.2GB.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2008, 07:15 PM,
RE: Grey Wolves 2.0
Whats the difference between GWX 2.0 and the last version of GWX ? I did start looking through the subsim thread but it's so damn long i gave up. :rolleyes:

Sad news also about LeoVampire he was a true great and will be sadly missed by all, condolences to his family and friends. :(

cheers
01-21-2008, 01:29 PM,
I guess it has been totally redeveloped and is much better. More realistic. The patch 2.1 will fix items in the game that have only now become known. I guess there is a lady in England who has a bunch of, until recently, classified documents on the U-Boat war which she is only releasing to the GW guys.

Who is LeoVampire?
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
01-22-2008, 03:59 AM,
LeoVampire created the ROW mod for SH4.

cheers
01-22-2008, 04:02 AM,
Oh, didn't know that. Too bad.