• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Another question regarding the Matrix CS
01-17-2008, 06:13 AM,
Another question regarding the Matrix CS
Gentlemen and all that might give me advice,

another - maybe dumb - question from an technical idiot...Eek

I now have a runnable version of the MCS on my Vista machine, and I was able to play one of our old Oboyan teamgames.
But when I tried to load another older game (Za Rodanu) the system crashes. I know that Za Rodanu is on the PB#1 disc which I have, but didn´t all those nice little and great add ons come with the MCS ?

If not, how do I install the PB#1 disc on/over the MCS ? Is there a way, or shall I simply copy and paste the scenario files ?

So man questions, so little knowledge !:censored:

Regards,
Thomas ak Gevatter

p.s.: Ed/HSL, if you´re reading this... please don´t laugh, and draw me a line if you wish and like ! :rolleyes:
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2008, 06:38 AM,
RE: Another question regarding the Matrix CS
Thomas it seems someone converted the Oboyan teamgame to run with the Matrix edition. Za Rodanu isn't in the the ME it must of been left out ? :( I don't think the old PB1 scenarios will work with the ME but I could be wrong. I haven't tried it myself.

Gary
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
01-17-2008, 07:40 AM,
Hi Thomas,

I think you will need to wait until the 1.03 patch is offered by Matrix/Jason. The PB#1 units may be in that release?
Matrix already had all the units from scenarios designed in version 1.02 & 1.03 TS but not the units from PB#1? :chin:

Though I'm not laughing. I keep getting errors when I try to open the Soviet OOB in the editor. Fiery I'm missing three or four types of units.
And, on my first look at my new scenario design, a Soviet commander became a truck and another commander became an SU-85. Eek I removed the truck/commander but left in the SU-85 commander. :bang:

I'll wait for the 1.03 patch to be sure that things work properly. :smoke:

cheers
01-17-2008, 08:23 AM,
Ed the PB1 units plus. We are going through all the nations to keep that little problem from happening in the 1.03 ;)
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
01-17-2008, 11:23 AM,
Thanks Gary! :thumbs_up:

cheers
01-26-2008, 10:06 PM,
So when does 1.3 come out ..and what is pb#1 ... you got to forgive me im somewhat of a newb
01-26-2008, 11:53 PM,
Hi kellski1,

Version 1.03 will be out soon. (That is what Matrix says.) :stir:Whip

https://www.theblitz.club/member_sites/p...ndex_1.php

Cut and paste the link and you will see what we tried to do to improve CS prior to Matrix purchasing it. :smoke:

cheers