• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Xbox live & COD4
01-13-2008, 01:52 AM,
Off Topic  Xbox live & COD4
I've just setup Xbox live and have really got into playing COD4 and GRAW2, do any fellow Blitzers play on Xbox live and do you guys bother with the headset's ???

cheers
Quote this message in a reply
01-13-2008, 10:29 AM,
RE: Xbox live & COD4
I have been playing COD4. Great game and I usually Don't use the headset because there is no easy way to mute somebody while the game is in progress. After 3 or 4 rounds of ten year olds singing to themselves or people talking to their friend on the phone w/o bothering to hit mute, it gets old real quick. I have listened in on a bunch of games but very few where a team actually used the headsets to communicate effectively.
01-13-2008, 03:16 PM,
I have COD4 but i dont know how to plug it to the internet :angry:
Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
- General George Patton Jr.

01-13-2008, 10:57 PM,
dogface 65 Wrote:I have COD4 but i dont know how to plug it to the internet :angry:

To connect my Xbox 360 to the internet i just used an ethernet cable to connect it to my router, it was all very painless.

@ 107thCav

I believe you can mute individuals from the players list but i'm not to sure how as i've only just started playing on the Xbox. I don't use a headset either ATM but do send ingame txt's. It would be interesting to see how a team working together would fair against a team of 10 year old twitchers.
Whip

cheers
01-14-2008, 01:36 AM,
Quote:I believe you can mute individuals from the players list but i'm not to sure how as i've only just started playing on the Xbox.

Highlight their user name, then click to display their profile. The last option available is to mute them, scroll down and click this. Doesnt take too long but its not recommended to do it when in a firefight or midair!
01-15-2008, 04:28 AM,
I just started getting into GRAW 2. Yesterday got my adrenaline going after called in my first airstrike in front of the Mexican supermarket. Amazing. My Xbox ID is McQueen993.
01-16-2008, 05:19 AM,
I'm Canvasback33.
01-16-2008, 05:32 AM,
My gamer tag is MadMaffMan .

cheers
01-16-2008, 10:05 AM,
Friend requests sent to both Herr Schacht and 107thCav........see you guys online. :boom3:

cheers
01-16-2008, 11:02 AM,
Do you have to be a gold member to play online?
I was given an Xbox 360 and COD4 for Christmas and so far it's telling me I'm a silver member :rolleyes:
Other games I have here for the Xbox are COD3, GRAW, Oblivion and battlestations Midway which isn't that good.