• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Approved and ready to be moved to ... BUT
01-06-2008, 03:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-06-2008, 03:14 AM by Koen.)
c_Question Mark  Approved and ready to be moved to ... BUT
Quote:Your scenario Tanks!Tanks!Tanks! is ready to be moved to the approved area of h2h.
Please go to "My Scenarios" section to move it.

Quote:You can't move this scenario to the approved area of h2h while there are test games in progress!
Please stop testing and wait until all test games are completed.

By now I had several mails like this but when I got to my H2H section it's impossible to move the scenario since it's still been tested.
The button is there but it's impossible to transfer the scenario.

Wouldn't it be better to cancel those mails?

We already got the mail that a 'rating' has been written and that should be the only one when other tests are still being played, not?

Koen
visit WaT HERE!!!
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2008, 07:29 AM,
RE: Approved and ready to be moved to ... BUT
Koen,

Before the scenario can be moved into the "Approved Section" by me or Herr Schact, we need AT LEAST 4 game reports to be made - so far 2 have been made.

I hope this explains things for you.
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
01-06-2008, 08:45 AM,
Antoni Chmielowski (FGM) Wrote:Koen,
Before the scenario can be moved into the "Approved Section" by me or Herr Schact, we need AT LEAST 4 game reports to be made - so far 2 have been made.

Antoni:bow:

Well, the strange thing is that 'The Vill' has 4 and 'Tanks!Tanks!Tanks!' has 6.

And why do I get an email when YOU or Herr Schacht are the ones who have to transferr them?

K
visit WaT HERE!!!
01-06-2008, 07:12 PM,
Because YOU may not wish to move it based on feedback. It may have scored good but you still may want to tweak it a little bit more.
01-06-2008, 07:50 PM,
ok, so there's need for 2 approvals?

the question ofcourse remains the same: why do I get a mail when I can't move it?
visit WaT HERE!!!
01-06-2008, 10:14 PM,
Koen Wrote:
Antoni Chmielowski (FGM) Wrote:Koen,

Antoni:bow:

Well, the strange thing is that 'The Vill' has 4 and 'Tanks!Tanks!Tanks!' has 6.

And why do I get an email when YOU or Herr Schacht are the ones who have to transferr them?

K

Koen,

The Vill - there have been 3 completed test reports so far, and 1 in progress, so the required 4 reports have not been filed yet.

Once it has been and the scenario scores the necessary 8 it will be moved into the completed section.[/b]
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
02-07-2008, 06:44 AM,
and again...

Quote:"[email protected]" aan mij

Your scenario Koen - The Vill is ready to be moved to the approved area of h2h.
Please go to "My Scenarios" section to move it.

until I hit the 'approve' button :chin:
visit WaT HERE!!!
02-08-2008, 05:49 AM,
Koen,
I cannot stop the H2H sending you automated messages, just ignore them and approve the scenario when you are ready! :)
02-08-2008, 05:51 AM,
welll...I can't seem to explain it in my poor English...even if I wanted to approve the scenario I just can't 'cause the system doens't allow me to...
visit WaT HERE!!!
02-08-2008, 06:18 AM,
If it hasn't <MET> the standards set by the H2H section then you won't be able to approve it anyways
it looks to be a tad shy with a 7.8 rating.
ALSO
it appears there is still a testing game in progress, perhaps it needs to end also in order to <MEET> standards?

I'm not 100% up to current policy in the H2H area but I'm guessing these might be hampering your efforts.
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard