• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

600 games (and counting !) - A Big Thanks !
12-14-2007, 01:06 PM,
600 games (and counting !) - A Big Thanks !
Guys,

Today I have reached 600 games on the CM Ladder and I would like to thank EVERYONE who I have ever played against, since I posted my first result on June 1 2003. :smoke:

In particular I would like to thank :

RD :cool:
G*****E :cool:
Bootie :cool:
Falco :cool:
(hirr) Leto :cool:
Okimaw :cool:
95(FGM) :cool:
Sleekit :cool:

Thanks guys and here is to next 100 results ! cheers
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2007, 01:34 PM,
RE: 600 games (and counting !) - A Big Thanks !
way to go Antoni - quite a feat...
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
12-14-2007, 01:52 PM,
I havent played you yet but judging by your achievement of reaching 600 games I say we will cross paths some time.:kill:

Great achievement.cheers
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
12-14-2007, 03:29 PM,
Congrats Toni, here's one of your M-13's killing my Bren carrier with a burst of MG fire, must have hit the petrol tank..

[Image: cmbren.jpg]
12-14-2007, 07:36 PM,
Congratulations on a fantastic achievement. Although weve never met on the field of battle I have reliably been informed that you are one of the most dedicated opponents anyone can have. With a rock solid file return rate and a nice personality to go with it. Some say that although you usually loose more than you win this has never got you down, indeed this quality is probably your best asset, fairness and cheeriness in the face of adversity.

You are the true Champion at the Blitz in my eyes. Keep it up.
12-15-2007, 12:19 AM,
Congrats Toni!!
You've earned another Centurion Medal, The Rapier, for this feat.

There are very few player who can match your dedication and desire to preserve here at TheBlitz.
We are indebted to have such a charismatic gamer, who even in the face of defeat, never withers in his dignified and gracious poise. You always win the respect and honor of each and every one of your opponents.

1st on my list of best Opponents, and as always, one of the most dedicated I have met in making TheBlitz a gamers home.

Well done mate, Here's a toast to your next quest!
cheers
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
12-15-2007, 01:44 AM,
Congrats Antoni. An amazing achievement for one of the most pleasant opponents I have faced at the Blitz. cheers

Mike
12-15-2007, 02:00 AM,
Well done! I'm right behind you with 579.
12-15-2007, 02:33 AM,
Well done Toni....And there's me thinking I will be pleased when I get to my 200.

cheers Ted :bow:
12-15-2007, 04:58 AM,
Congratulations Antoni. I've really enjoyed our battles over the last year and look forward to many more. Your sportsmanship and reliability are second to none that I've played, best wishes in your future battles
I remember Canada's Forgotten Veterans

http://www.vcn.bc.ca/~jeffrey1/tribute.htm