• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Timoshenko Directive Discussion Thread
12-05-2007, 11:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-05-2007, 11:36 PM by Mad Russian.)
Timoshenko Directive Discussion Thread
Here is the discussion thread for Timoshenko Directive. Any and all comments welcome. Thanks for taking a look at my scenario and making comments on it.

Game Combat Mission: Barbarossa to Berlin
Author Bear
Version 2
Filename Timo.zip
File Size 10.5 kb
Turns 10
SM 3
Type Semi-Historical
Scenario Date 27 JUNE 1941
Description Russian tank regiment attacks the flank of German tank brigade near Dubno.
Version 1.9 upgrades some Russian tanks.
Scenario Added at: 2007-11-28 10:09:16
Games in progress
Finished games:
Antoni Chmielowski (FGM) - [hirr]Leto
Test reports:
Author Balance Enjoyment Briefings
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2008, 07:56 AM,
RE: Timoshenko Directive Discussion Thread
Hi All,

I (Ken F.) am Soviets trying to exit against Jeff's German units. He's opened up a can of Whoop-Azz on me, and I'm currently headed for a total defeat.
Just a few more turns to go, but none of my units wil exit, and most are already dead.

From my perspective, this is an almost hopeless situation for the Soviets.
I hope other players have done better than me as Soviets.

Salute,
Ken
06-03-2008, 08:51 PM,
Greetings, Jeff here. In couldn't gree with Ken more. I think the Sovs could use some AT guns and mortars. As the Germans, you can spread out and await him and engae at good ranges.
06-03-2008, 11:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-03-2008, 11:59 PM by Mr Grumpy.)
Ken, Jeff,
I see you have registered this test on the CM H2H page, can you both fill out a report when you are finished so i can issue with testing points? I don't want you to miss out, but i cant issue the points without the reports! :(

Any issues let me know...........:)
06-04-2008, 08:29 PM,
Wikco Foul
06-28-2008, 03:39 AM,
New version has fog added to improve the Russian ability to close with the German. This scenario is a straight and forward test on how to deploy/advance armor, short and bitter.
Remember to follow the Briefing.

Bear
Send this user an email
02-06-2009, 06:31 AM,
The OB and Setup are improved. This action is at night and simulates the fourth largest tank battle of WW2.

It is short and bitter engagement, so where are the Blitz Club Members? Play Testing is a way to make a contribution to our war gaming Club if you're not paying anual dues.

Remember, Play Testers WIN - WIN with Club bonus points when the Play Test is complete.

Sincerely,
Bear
USA, North Carolina
Send this user an email
04-04-2009, 01:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-15-2010, 02:28 PM by Bear.)
Call to arms!
Bear Wrote:The OB and Setup are improved. This action is at night and simulates the fourth largest tank battle of WW2.

It is short and bitter engagement, so where are the Blitz Club Members? Play Testing is a way to make a contribution to our war gaming Club if you're not paying anual dues.

Remember, Play Testers WIN - WIN with Club bonus points when the Play Test is complete.

Sincerely,
Bear
USA, North Carolina

This (night time) scenario has been improved and is ready for Play Test now. Russian must be extremely aggressive to exit his armor.
It is not a tournament level but rather a good test for new players and "experienced" tankers.
Send this user an email
04-27-2009, 01:11 AM,
This is a unique scenario in that the Russian, by way of Timoshenko's Directive 3, must Exit as many tanks and squads towards the Dubno rendezvous. In this historical simulation there was an accidental meeting on the way to Dubno.
Send this user an email
07-23-2009, 11:48 AM,

New version posted.

Play balance and map upgrades.

Bear
Send this user an email