• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New CMBB scenario (moved to a new thread)
12-05-2007, 06:30 AM,
New CMBB scenario (moved to a new thread)
Guys a new CMBB scenario Crisis At Army Group North is now available to be downloaded and playtested/
It has been designed by Bear and can be downloaded from here :

https://www.theblitz.club/h2h_production...p?ladder=1
Toni

Played it from both sides vs AI & it's a cakewalk for the Germans. Needs more turns 20+ at a minimum as an immediate fix, plus a few more minor fixes listed in the review comments.
The Briefing needs to specify Human v. AI or 2 -player or etc.
Good map!!
jobu88

Jobu88 Wrote:Played it from both sides vs AI & it's a cakewalk for the Germans. Needs more turns 20+ at a minimum as an immediate fix, plus a few more minor fixes listed in the review comments.
The Briefing needs to specify Human v. AI or 2 -player or etc.
Good map!!
Where did you find this scenario? We playtested it too. But when we went to put our comments in the scenario wasn't in the H2H Playtesting section anymore.
I asked where it went but never got an answer.
Good Hunting.
MR

Huh.....weird. I still see it there in the H2H section, with the comments I left. No idea what the problem is.
jobu88

Pat,
I am not sure hwat happened to your previous comments, I was just asked to put it up for download !
Toni

Jobu88 Wrote:Huh.....weird. I still see it there in the H2H section, with the comments I left. No idea what the problem is.
Yeah, it just showed up with a whole lot more that weren't there before too.
I thought I logged in as a playtester but it doesn't show us. Why is that??
Good Hunting.
MR

Ok, I think I put comments to the Crisis At AG North scenario. But how do you know? You don't get to see the comments put on the scenarios.
Good Hunting.
MR

If you go to were the scenario is listed on the CM test page and click "details" scroll down to the bottom and click on "detailed test reports" and you will see all the reports. :)
Foul.

This thread was moved to a new thread as it was off topic with the discussion following these posts.
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply