• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Poll: What should SantaClaus bring me?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
X-Box 360
90.00%
9 90.00%
Playstation III
10.00%
1 10.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

X-Box 360 or Playstation III
12-03-2007, 05:16 AM,
X-Box 360 or Playstation III
simple question:

what if SantaClaus wants to bring me a gameconsole?

Should he bring me a

X-Box 360

or

Playstation III

Koen
visit WaT HERE!!!
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2007, 05:35 AM,
RE: X-Box 360 or Playstation III
Well i have a 360 and have no complaints about it, fantastic graphics coupled with great Dolby sounds through a CSS equals a top system. Games like Assassins Creed, Gears Of War and Halo 3 can't be beaten. I haven't seen anything for the PS3 yet that makes me want to buy one yet, and no i'm not a Microsoft fanboy as i have a PS2, PSP and a GC. ;)

Check out some gaming sites and compare the reviews of games that are cross platform before asking Santa for your choice of console.

cheers
12-03-2007, 07:00 AM,
Id go with the 360... I own one and have no complaints about it.
12-03-2007, 08:33 AM,
We are going to get the Wii for my daughter ;):whis: for xmas. You can get COD3 for this along with a gun which the control pad fit's into, I'll be wearing cammo paint and jumping over my settee to charge the enemy lines ..lol :kill:
I am proud to be British but I thank god that I am Welsh
12-03-2007, 12:18 PM,
I had an X-Box and an X-box 360 and I gave them both away. I begged a friend to take them out of my house & I've been clean and sober for almost a year now. Those freakin' things are legal heroin. It should be a crime of child abuse to expose kids to them. If I had back half the time I wasted playing X-box......
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal

[Image: pzV.jpg]
12-03-2007, 12:41 PM,
Jobu88 Wrote:I had an X-Box and an X-box 360 and I gave them both away. I begged a friend to take them out of my house & I've been clean and sober for almost a year now. Those freakin' things are legal heroin. It should be a crime of child abuse to expose kids to them. If I had back half the time I wasted playing X-box......

HAHAHAAHA....ain't that the truth....Koen get the xbox 360...I have one and got no complaints especially with the xbox live....all the xbox live users here should get together for a good old COD 2 frag fest...

but my opinion is biased since I don't have the playstation
12-03-2007, 12:47 PM,
I will say, the 360 is AMAZING. A quantum leap over the old X-box.

Never had a PlayStation so can't compare.
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal

[Image: pzV.jpg]
12-03-2007, 03:25 PM,
Thumbs_Down  RE: X-Box 360 or Playstation III
ill jump in here on the PS3 side, its awsome, but the game selection i think is better with the 360, but sony is catching up, also the blue ray movies look sweet on my hd tv
12-03-2007, 11:40 PM,
(FGM)Phil Davies Wrote:We are going to get the Wii for my daughter ;):whis: for xmas. You can get COD3 for this along with a gun which the control pad fit's into, I'll be wearing cammo paint and jumping over my settee to charge the enemy lines ..lol :kill:

I bought one for £200 3 months ago second hand... now with the shortage I sold it on ebay for £240. To be honest its a social game and the novelty wears of pretty darn quick.
12-04-2007, 03:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-04-2007, 03:33 AM by Fubar.)
Bootie Wrote:I bought one for £200 3 months ago second hand... now with the shortage I sold it on ebay for £240. To be honest its a social game and the novelty wears of pretty darn quick.

Nowt wrong with social gaming as long as you have friends....the real type not virtual friends. Big Grin

My mates Wii is great fun.....seven or eight mates plus a crate of brews and your all set for some great larfs.

cheers