• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

I need a tester
11-29-2007, 08:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-29-2007, 08:37 AM by Ratzki.)
I need a tester
Looking for someone to test a small part of a large battle for me. I have played it too much and would like some one to have a go at it blind. It will be against the AI. It should only run about 20 turns, give or take. Anyone interested can get a hold of me at:

ratzki2003 at yahoo dot com

Thanks.
Quote this message in a reply
11-29-2007, 09:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-29-2007, 09:04 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
RE: I need a tester
Ratzki quote - Looking for someone to test a small part of a large battle for me. I have played it too much and would like some one to have a go at it blind. It will be against the AI. It should only run about 20 turns, give or take.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If its not too big send it mate and i'll have it tested within a couple of hours..:)
pooroldspike at aol dotcom
11-29-2007, 12:21 PM,
File sent.
11-29-2007, 02:32 PM,
Okay mate I tested it and mailed you a write-up and a couple of screenshots, or should I post it in the playtest section somewhere? I don't understand the complicated playtesting layout here or I'd do more testing for people
11-29-2007, 03:56 PM,
Thank you for the test, sometimes I find that my ability to test some parts of scenarios difficult as I can never play it blind and I need to see how someone else would handle the situation having never played it before.