• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Wigams Computer goes Boom again.
11-22-2007, 11:25 AM,
Wigams Computer goes Boom again.
Well as it says the old computer has gone boom again. Simalar to the last time but something different again. Its just been sent away and i am told it will NOT be as long as last time. Next week they tell me. We shall see. So apoligies to those who i have games going with but i will be back.

And Randy you know how you talked about me going out to do a robbery to fix the computer last time.....any ideas on what i should hit to get the most money???Big Grin
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2007, 11:38 AM,
RE: Wigams Computer goes Boom again.
right now I'm thinking the PC shop has prolly got the most money :)
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
11-22-2007, 04:05 PM,
Fix it yourself. Amazon surely has a copy of 'Fixing PC's for Dummys' that can be ordered cheap. It isn't that hard. Most of the time it's a loose connection. Pulling out your boards and blowing out the box will fix about half the problems. In only a very few cases will you need to go beyond swappin out a board.
It's so easy even Marines can do it. Eek
"I totally don't know what that means, but I WHOUNT it!"
-Jessica Simpson
11-22-2007, 04:33 PM,
There isn't that many pieces prone to break, memory and hard drive being the most frequent. Power is quite easy to identify but motherboard is tough one, these two are the second group that has tendency to give up the job.

Grummi has a good point, half the problems I've had lately has been solved by pulling off the memory and putting them back again. Must be typical for the type we have here.
Vesku

[Image: Medals50_thumb8.gif]
11-23-2007, 12:53 AM,
If you are saying some of the Blitz members have memory problems, then I resemble that remark. :whis:
-Jessica Simpson
11-23-2007, 12:58 AM,
Marcus,

I guess we should have told you that before you shipped off the pc!
Send this user an email
11-23-2007, 03:47 AM,
Did you forget to keep feeding the hamster inside it. ;)

cheers
11-23-2007, 04:37 AM,
I think it's an Australian hamster, which means it had 1 fosters too many and fell off the treadmill and into the works. Some computers have bugs, Wigam's has hamsters.
-Jessica Simpson
11-23-2007, 08:10 AM,
Thems fighting words saying i have an Aussie hampster Fiery:censored::kill::smg::chainsaw::boom3:50cal:boom2::curse:Devil
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
11-23-2007, 09:30 AM,
A Kiwi Hamster? We need a picture. Science needs to know what you get when you cross a kiwi with a hamster. We could make a movie. Hallie Berry in wet leather being chased by a Kiwi/hamsteri thru someplace muddy.
-Jessica Simpson