• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Thunder In The Desert Tournament
11-15-2007, 11:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-18-2007, 12:09 PM by Tide1.)
b_Exclamation Mark  Thunder In The Desert Tournament
Gents please check the Thunder in the Desert post in the Tournament Hall for the first scenario scores and the MATCHUPS for the next scenario OPERATION BATTLEAXE. If you and your opponent want to start the next scenario before 11-18-07 feel free to do so Big Grin

http://home.comcast.net/~tide1/index1.htm

Tide1
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2007, 12:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-18-2007, 12:09 PM by Tide1.)
RE: Thunder In The Desert Tournament
Gents the time has come to start the second scenario OPERATION BATTLEAXE Big Grin Allies start first. Good luck to all cheers

http://home.comcast.net/~tide1/index1.htm

Tide1
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
11-19-2007, 03:13 AM,
ping Big Grin
11-19-2007, 05:56 AM,
10-3 Squad Leader, please drop me a line. I can't find your contact info anywhere at the Blitz, as I can't find your name, or a game reported by you for the last game of the tourney.

Thanks!
Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
11-19-2007, 06:08 AM,
Ricky B,
my mail is; [email protected]
I am very busy these days and I didn't managed to report the last gme

Regards
10-3 Squad Leader
11-19-2007, 12:50 PM,
Bushman, please send me your email at your earliest convenience, as I am unable to find it. My email is [email protected].
vendetta