• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

First ever Modern Campaign Approved scenario!
11-13-2007, 09:07 AM,
Thumbs_Up  First ever Modern Campaign Approved scenario!
Gent's,
I am happy to announce that the first ever MC scenario has passed through testing and i ready to download from the H2H approved list..
https://www.theblitz.club/h2h_production...p?ladder=3

H2H-#99_05s Minden v3 is by CptCav and is the first of many of his MC scenario's i hope we will see on the H2H approved scenario list, as well as Mark i would like to thank Hadge and Mike Bowen for their help testing this and remember you can report this scenario just the same as a stock scenario and for the same points! :)

Minden, West Germany, 11 June 1985: The Soviet Front Commander has planned to have forces across the Weser on the second day of the offensive. In order to insure that the 3rd Shock Army accomplishes this goal, he has provided the 76th Guards Airborne Division and a brigade of Spetsnaz to secure crossing sites. The morning of the 11th finds the lead two divisions of the 3rd Shock Army racing to the bridges. Meanwhile, NATO forces have finally got their act together and are committing forces to take the crossing sites back. Who will succeed? [Human versus Human recommended.]
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2007, 10:17 AM,
RE: First ever Modern Campaign Approved scenario!
I would like to thank Foul for pushing me to get this playtested through the H2H program. Although, I had thought that I had gotten it right, the MC Tournament proved me wrong. Therefore, not only do I want to thank Foul and the H2H playtesters, I would like to thank those that participated in the MC Tournament and provided me with feedback. Everyone's help was vital to getting it right. Thank you.

In the course of correcting the scenario for playbalance, I made an error in not correcting the scenario description for the download page based on the changes. So, here is the way that it should read:

Minden, West Germany, 11 June 1985: The Soviet Front Commander has planned to have forces across the Weser on the second day of the offensive. In order to insure that the 3rd Shock Army accomplishes this goal, he has provided elements of the 76th Guards Airborne Division to secure crossing sites. The morning of the 11th finds the lead two divisions of the 3rd Shock Army racing to the bridges. Meanwhile, NATO forces have finally got their act together and are committing forces to take the crossing sites back. Who will succeed? [Human versus Human recommended.]

Again, thanks to everyone involved in making this a better scenario.

Regards,
CptCav
Edmund Burke (1729-1797): "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Ronald Reagan: “Détente: isn’t that what a farmer has with his turkey until Thanksgiving Day?”
Quote this message in a reply