• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

F. Lee Harmon Jr.
11-13-2007, 05:09 AM,
F. Lee Harmon Jr.
I disappeared for quite a spell, crawling out of the hole following 3-4 years of seclusion. Wondering if anyone I know is still around. I see Randy Plume is still to be found and a couple others. I used to work to on a lot of Squad Battles stuff, played a hell of a lot of the Campaign Series, dabbled with Napoleonics, ACW. Couldn't remember my pw for my echo-four call sign, so I logged in under this name. Interested in hearing from Greg Colman, Laz, Lee Hook, Marc Bellizzi and others. Give me a write.

F. Lee Harmon Jr.
[email protected]
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2007, 07:16 AM,
RE: F. Lee Harmon Jr.
Nice to hear from you Frank. How is life going? We certainly missed you. Not much change after your departure. A couple of new scenarios and mods. Ah we worked for the release of a new title; Soviet Afghan War with some new guys and the old gang. Working on another one nowadays. Hope you will stay now.
11-13-2007, 07:34 AM,
Hey Franko!! Great to hear from you. What you up to these days ??
11-13-2007, 08:08 AM,
Welcome back, Frank. We chatted on and off since I was introducted to the SB community, and I was the lucky purchaser of your remaining SB games about a year or two ago, good to see you around. How's school coming along?
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
11-13-2007, 08:27 AM,
hey Bro! Glad to see you've found your way back to the Fort :)
I hope the years treated you well and all is sorted thru now..

Email me if you want me to reset your password and email of your old account and we'll get rid of this one :)
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
11-13-2007, 01:18 PM,
Frank:

Good to see that you are still alive! I hope you have the time, interest and energy to stay around and keep us company. I missed your charming wit.

Jeff
11-13-2007, 01:48 PM,
Hello Brother Frank,

Welcome back to the fold...

I'm sure you are a big-time college man now... I expect you have a PHD in history.. as well as a six figure income...

Seriously though, I hope life has been kind to you in the intervening time and you are living the good life...

Take care,

Jim vK
11-13-2007, 03:08 PM,
Good to see you around Frank!
11-14-2007, 02:50 AM,
Hey Frank!!

It's great to see you poking around. I hope you'll stick around for good now.

Semper Fi Brother,

Rook (William Thomas)
11-21-2007, 06:51 AM,
So Frank, you back for good or just visiting a while. Fill us in on your travels and where life has taken you....
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4