• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

H2H Testing
11-05-2007, 06:11 AM,
H2H Testing
Guys its urgent we get members to playtest new scenarios.We have a lot of good desingers out there but nothing happen's becuase they cant find members to test said scenario.This i think is unfair these members are going to a lot of effort and time to bring out new scenarios for you and should have our full support.Now another point i would like to bring up please be honest and fair with your test report(WHICH YOU MUST FILL IN).IE the desinger has a certain battle in mind for his creation he might not want to change it to much which might bring him away from the original he had in mind.Yes comments like to many pillboxes not enough armour support or not enough river crossings are valid etc but not things i need air support(ie Axis 44 Holland example they had very little) Things like that but we do need playtesters who are honest and open minded.Thanks.
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2007, 06:31 AM,
RE: H2H Testing
I am happy to playtest. Gives me a reason to play. However I stink and the final outcome may look unbalanced.

Anybody looking at a scen that needs testing and wants an opponent, send me a file.
11-05-2007, 07:00 AM,
Paul not a problem if the outcome is not balanced ie thats why we playtest to get a fairly evenly balanced game for members to play.IE fill in the report honestly about what might need fixing with the scenario thats all you have to do and you will be awarded bonus points for playtesting the scenario.Thanks.
11-05-2007, 07:43 AM,
Good points John! :thumbs_up:
Thanks for stepping up Paul! :smoke:

I know we have a lot of members who play enough games to know what is good or not? :chin:
We could use more support in the area of playtesting, because it is not just the supported release of the Matrix CS system that will keep the game's shelf life extended, it's balanced and fun scenarios that keep players coming back for more? Big Grin

cheers
11-05-2007, 08:20 AM,
Please help out guy's, the CS section seems to have lot's of scenarios uploaded, but none moving on to the approved list! Cry

If you are in any doubt to how to test or any part of the H2H process check out my threads in the H2H subforum at the top of the main CS forum page, in there are links to the H2H and a step by step guide to testing. :)

You will recieve points for a completed test report, the amount is dependent on the scenario SM (size modifier).
11-06-2007, 09:53 AM,
Will look into playing H2H as my next selection as my present games conclude.

Thanks for y'alls effort w/ H2H.

BTW I play Paul & he is picking up the game quickly. He has one of the fastest return rate on the weekends of anyone I know.

Jack
11-07-2007, 06:35 PM,
I notice no one is testing any of the Rising Sun scenarios. I'll willing to test a couple if anyone wants to send me a turn.
11-08-2007, 04:29 AM,
Check again, please ;)

Kuching scenario test is already underway :boom2:
"We do not beg for Freedom, we fight for it!"

http://swalencz.w.interia.pl
11-08-2007, 04:37 AM,
Cole find an opponent doesnt mean we cant have more than one playtest of the same scenario on the go.The more the better gives the desinger a better input for any changes to be made.
11-09-2007, 10:05 PM,
Kuching aside I think we can pay some more attention to Rising Sun.

VALOR, no one wants to test Rising Sun with me! How about we test one?